BeautyHacker

Oh I see.. you could probably try some chinese medicine? They have no side effects, and probably would help in reducing the swelling. Just go to any chinese medical shop and ask them to prescribe something for swelling...

Oh so all the while, you didnt even do any scar prevention or healing things?
Like silicon sticker on the wound.... vitamin E.... Aloe Vera... etc?

I read that pineapple is good yeah? For deswelling

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL....... anyways...... I would never ask for that kind of nose.

Maybe I would look like Rodolf the raindeer too!

So you are going Taipei September?
I think I can only go in October... I was thinking to see if we could go together.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggg

hahahahahhahah I REALLY am LAUGHING SO LOUD on this one!!!!

LOL its 3am here........shhhhhhh

Of course eating it!!!

IMAGINE applying pineapple to your eye!!!!!! OMG...... that would sting like crazy!

Maybe if she did that, she would have a HIGH crease insted of the medium crease right now. :sweatdrop:

well, I do apply a lot of fruit to my face to have nice skin such as cucumber and watermelon. this October? nono, I will be in school. I'm only free during the summer, and I want to go next summer, so that would be June-August, 2008. I'd like to go to Korea or Japan, those two are the best places for plastic surgery I assume?

Ahhh fruit masks? Cool...
I once tried OAT MEAL mask..........messy stuff. EEkss

Ooh I see so its next year that you're going. I'm probably going this year, October.

Oh so you are not going to Taiwan instead?

Well, I guess it just depends on what you like. Some say that Taiwan might be the same standard as Korea...
You could do more research.. to suss out the good ones.

So you wanna get like a xiao ya xuan nose?

no... I didn't use any creams for anti-scarring.

I actually read at one website, that you should not do this for surgery cuts.

Btw, mederma is just onion extract... expensive onion extract.... haha

I eat the pineapple. It's yummy. ;) You could probably apply it to your face... but DON'T on your eyelids while they are swollen! I bet pineapple probably has some healthy vitamin c and stuff for the face. but don't do it when you're healing!

huh? You mean applying creams would be bad?

LOL.... expensive onion.......man I'm hungry:drool:

I envy that you like pineapple. I dont like it. It bites! Everytime I eat it, It would cut my tongue!:crybaby:

Hmmm most importantly is to check if your face would suit having her nose.. or something SIMILAR to her nose but lower... must attain harmony...... facial harmony........

I sound holy.