BeautyHacker

nini,

That is not anti scar cream. That is antibiotic cream to keep infections at bay.

septal cartilage is cartilage that is taken from your nose. If you have enough cartilage already in your nose, you don't need ear cartilage.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently, while looking for photos of celebrities so that I can better convey what I like...

I found this:

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

I think her nose is so nice!!! I mean.. personally I really like this kind of nose.
I love the arch from the forehead to the nose bridge.

I wonder if I can get that.

Thats me! I think......

taken from my nose to give me a defined nose? Dr. Chuang said he can use that septal cartilage to give me a defined nose tip. my nose is always low, if he takes my septal cartilage out....!!!

Cool..... I cant have too high a nose.. I have very round face.:tdown:

erm......I think they are the same person. LOL
I got it from the same fan website about this celebrity.

I thought the two pics look different too.. but they should be the same person. Just different lightings?

Dr. Chuang can definitely make noses like those just posted.
I have a nose exactly like that from the side. REALLY similar to the second nose.

for a high nose, not only width of face is concerned but also chin and forehead.

Thats when the implant comes in?

true, my nose looks different under different light too.

no.. those are two different Korean actresses... they are both in the show witch Yoo Hee... not a good drama, btw...
I remember watching that show and always thinking my nose looks exactly like that second girl's... haha...

YEAHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is SUCH great news!!!

I ENVY your nose!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want that!!! LOL

Yeah it would have to look balanced from side profile as well. Dr Chuang said my chin looks ok.. but what nose will suit me depends on whether I'm doing the face shaping thing.

He said if I dont do the face shaping, he wouldnt give me too high or too slim or too small a nose.:crybaby: