BeautyHacker

Now thats a relief.. but I was also wondering.. the hair that they take out from your head... will it grow back? LOL:P

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Master of eyes:tup:

hahaha your bf is so funny!!!
So good that he is accompanying you through this. Very supportive! :tup:

LOL I can understand why he doesnt like you meeting people from the internet.. there are certain risks..

BUT personally, I've seen and also experienced having real close, friends whom are known through the internet in the 1st place.

So...

Besides the risk of nini being a lesbian..... you should have nothing to worry about. hahaha

Hehe hey Nini, what procedures are you getting done in Korea? Which doctors are you more interested in?

I forgot that in Korea it snows, so remember to pack alot of warm winter clothes, it will be very cold end of November & January. I can't even handle 60 degrees sometimes, I'm such a baby :girlsigh:

awww I wish Taiwan snows... haiz.... :drool:

hey, shoegirl, where did you get your nose done?

She hasnt.

She will go in September. Nose and Eyes.

Nose with Dr Chuang, Eyes with Dr Jong. hehe

Waiting to hear from her...

lol, I'm not a lesbian, no worries.lol. I wish I was sometimes. ok, let me get my passport ready. I don't know how much money I need in order to stay there for maybe from December 20-January something. coz I didn't really plan out for this trip. I want to get a nose revision with Dr. Jung since you guys rave about him alot here. I did rhnioplasty in March 2007, so it will be more than six months, then I can have a revision. anyways, how good is Dr. Jung really? is he the master of rhinoplasty?

so meaning you will be using goretex?

I know he's really good with men's noses.. but his idea of the female nose is not the same as what I PERSONALLY like...

then again, there's been other females who love their noses done by him.

So its really a personal taste thing.

I just want a high bridge and a small nose tip. I will go to whoever does this the best. yes, if goretex is the only thing that works, I will go for it:yes:

According to what I have gathered... goretex as compared to silicon will give a wider nose bridge. Silicon gives a slimmer.. or maybe even sharper nose bridge depending on your skin thickness.

Small nose tip... is that only the tip you wanna change.. or do you also mean the width of your nose?

Alar plasty?

yeah, my tip and the width, I need nose defatting

Docs, all that I have known always do eyes and then nose.

And, no the hair isn't going to grow back. They're not just doing something as simple as plucking a hair and putting it in your eyelid or brow. If they did that, it wouldn't grow at the implanted spot. They're removing the entire root and cleaning it and all this microsurgical stuff.
100 hairs from a tiny line is impossible to miss even if you're searching for it.