BeautyHacker

I heard there are I and sheets.

The I is phased out, leaving the sheets form. Unless the doctor has stocked up on those.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silicon can also be seen under certain lighting right?

If goretex can be seen.. doesnt it mean its not permanent? As in, revision is needed? That might be tough!

Dawn's makeup artist should be fired. her nose makeup looks so unatural and obvious to know that there are two lines on the sides of her nose. she definitely did rhinoplasty. her nose after the surgery looks pretty, it looks more like a Caucasian nose.I'm sure it goretex since it looks a lot higher than her previous nose. Kimosa, I'm still planning, do you know how much you need to stay there for maybe 20 days?

by the way, who is Dawn Yang anyways? in her web site, she sounds like someone living in USA. but then I heard someone said, who is an actress? geese, who is her plastic surgeon? he is the god on earth!

I heard Goretex now can be made thinner & sharper depending on the surgeons skill to match closely with the sharper look of silicon. I hope that's true & I emailed Dr. Kim to ask about that.

I think Dawn Yang did silicon nose. The lines look kinda perfect & it goes straight down, just my opinion. Where is her FHM cover pic? I didn't see it......:confused1:

Ummm, oh yeah I was going to go buy the plane tickets this morning & stuck my wallet in my other purse & brought the wrong purse!! This place was like 40 min. away & I paid alot of toll fees too to get there & nothing. So I will have to wait till Monday :Push:

Thanks Nini. I don't think she looks that good on that cover. I think she's cutesy & tries to act cute all the time but not the type of look I usually like. Sometimes she looks good, sometimes not just like regular people. We all have angles & times when we don't really look good. :amuse:

oh ok, kimosa, you were asking about her picture on FHM. I thought it was maskd. sorry about that. well, I think Dawn Yang is absolutely gorgeous, she has the type of look I want. mix-blooded look if you know what I mean. I can tell there are some similarities between her before and after pictures. she was a beauty anyways even before the surgeries, the surgeries just enhanced that beauty. her eyes before were big enough, and the eye job is not necessary, but it did make her eyes look even bigger like the Western eyes. and her nose wasn't so flat in the first place, and the little implant is needed for it look soooo high. whether or not you can be a beauty after the surgeries depends on how you look originally. she originally already looked good, so surgeries made more into a stunning beauty. if a girl is really ugly, surgeries can only make her look better, but won't be able to change her dramatically into someone extremely gorgeous like Dawn.little information I read online, give me some comment about what I just said. not sure if it's true.

I was thinking next month.

i have a bridge, but i think my nose is just a little bit wide. I want to just have a trim on the sides. But the doc told me that I need some goretex.
when I had a conslutation here in toronto. I was told that i need rib or ear cartiledge.

Just really scared, since gore tex is experience with ten years for rhino but 20 years for other medical prodcedures.

I know that everyone is different and our bodies react differently but I do believe that asia would be the best place for me to ahve this done, since asian doctors are more familiar with asian faces.

Hello!

So far i've been doing tons of googling! where now i'm use to looking at the blood and open procdures :S

Are there any other message boards I should look at?
I want to see more gore tex before and after shots.

This message board is very useful.

I have always had those thoughts in my head too. If you are ugly, just because you get surgery does not mean you will look pretty. You will look better but you have to have some potential before going into surgery if you are to be really pretty.

Dawn is cute & I do like the mixed euroasian look too but I like a more sexy mature womanly look vs. cute baby wannabe look. LOL does anyone think that too? She's always posing acting cute, there's a difference between someone looking cute & acting cute lol. Anyways that is what I always think when I see her face but she is cute though just the acting cute that gets on my nerves :lol: