BeautyHacker

Hi all,

Thats a pretty good question actually Keenose... I'm kind of dissatisfied with the length of my eyebrows. I don't feel that they extend long enough... so I will ask the doctor when I go see him on Monday if it is possible to extend them without having it look too weird or whatever.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm this is getting confusing.

He now says that his friend's nose was by Dr Jung with rib cartilage. (I know that using that will have a chance of it being reabsorbed or warping).

His nose thus collasped.

But whats with the goretex thing then? I was on the impression that he did the goretex, experienced the negative.. thus...

confused...

Yup, its been around a month...

Yeah! Let me know what he says ok?:P

ok... I always thought it was curious that the FHM front cover didn't really look like dawn yang. well, here is a pic taken somewhere of her recently.
[​IMG]
She doesn't look as pretty, but she also doesn't look fake either. Her eyes aren't crazy wide open.. but that could just be posing.. but the NOSE! it's like the one on FHM and totally different from her blog. I think there is some photoshopping done on her blog.

what do you all think?

cant see this pic in this message of yours!

I agree! The nose looks different!!!!

Some pictures, I think her nose looks pinched. Too sharp at the tip. But this one is still OK... like bigger..

Anyway, have you seen her OLD pictures when she was younger?

Her face shape has changed completely! I always wonder.. what is it she did to change the shape?

-face lipo
-botox
-bone shaving ??
-chin implant

Still thinking of what Kwell said.... how does the rib cartilege thing relate to goretex?

And Maskd you were saying that goretex shrinks only in the early months right? Thats why the doctor will make it bigger, for shrinkage allowance right?

Not that its going to shrink for life and need a revision.. which is going to be hard right?

Man... :crybaby:

Moreover, Doctor not replying me is definately not helping.

YES....I definately will let you guys know when he replies.. and if there's any useful information.:yes:

i was doing some research on gore tex as well. I'm getting mixed reactions. So far I think i'm gonna go for it, but i still need to do more reading on it.
Maskd do you have any goretex links?

http://mooiness.com/2005/11/10/misquoted-dawn-yang/

the pic is here.

flow,
I didn't save the addresses of any substantial reading on goretex. As far as I'm concerned, it is a safe material. The only issues that I hear repeated are
1. it is does not render a "perfect" result like silicone.
2. when you are older, if you stretch the skin, you may be able to see the white.
3. it is hard to remove after a long time.

Me too! If you have any information that is useful, please feel free to share it here! We'd be more than happy to share and discuss.

In my case, the doctor only recommended goretex because I needed alot of height increase. He feels that only goretex can do that with a natural look..
Silicon will have a sharp/ slim bridge.. if you already have a bridge that should be fine.

But like me, no bridge, that would be recommended.