BeautyHacker

you know.. it really worked during the earlier stages of healing... now it doesn't really do much for me... so I just do my normal stuff. eat spicy food, whatever... I don't care. My taste buds come before the swelling... :P

It's only cuz when I put on makeup it looks ok... that's why I don't care so much...

but, you can give it a try... your eyes may still be reactive to the treatment and swell down some.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nini, let me ask you this...

When you open your eyes wide, do you feel a slight tension that wasn't there before? If so, are they on both eyes or just one?

Second, initially, right after the surgery, were your eyes swollen the same amount?

Can you refresh me on exactly how long it has been since your eye surgery?

LOL Okok... still 5USD if it does the job well.. its pretty good!

So did you microwave the one you got from Dr Jung?
Its safe to microwave yeah?

Yeah... wonder how Kel is doing...:confused1:

hahhahah maybe they DO look similar.. at certain angles.. not just in these pictures.:yes:

You mean.. in case you get kidnapped or something while you are abroad? LOL I guess its cool you have such a supportive brother.

LOL ONLY maskd's boyfriend is sooooo uniquely......trusty. hahaha its funny when I remember how she told him.. about how the eyelashes poke into her eyes and stuff.. hahahahha

You know when you get bruises.. when you knock into something etc... you rub them hard with your knuckles or use heat .. to improve the blood circulation..it actually does seem more swelled up.. BUT it also helps to make the area better in shorter time.. as compared to not doing anything.

Well thats for bruises.. not sure if the same theory is good for post operative ones.

ok, yeah, I do feel the tension on both my eyes when they were both swollen pretty badly, now I just feel slightly little big on the right eyelid.the right one heals slower than the left one.but it's healing though.just very slowly.yeah,they both swollen the same amount in the beginning, then the left seemed to heal superfast, but the right one is healing extremely slowly.I did my operation July 22nd.today is Aug 14th I guess, my eyes look almost as normal as any double-eyelid person.it's just a little swollen on the right eyelid.I'm healing pretty fast.I saw someone who did the surgery,and their eyelids are still like watermelon even after a month!! and there were two blood lines on her eyes.I got scared seeing her, and I can't believe my result is completely different from hers!!:graucho:

hahahahah I am laughing my head off on this.

Its not because I actually know if Angelina Joline is half phillippino or not.. but at how you described your bf.... hahahahah

RICH !!!!!!

I loved her older songs... not her present new ones though.

I read somewhere... where they show these celebrities who had done PS.. or suspected to have done etc..

On Angelina.. whats amazing is....her lips are actually natural! She has those thick lips since way back...

actually, do you guys know where to get buttock implant?I have a friend who is Brizilian, and he told me it's cheap in south America.and girls there don't even need it since they have nature fat ass.those doctors there make huge amount of money from Americans.