BeautyHacker

Chin implants? Anyone had one or pics?

you know, i've actually have been contemplating about getting chin implants. I just don't have a chin (well I do, but not enough). So I'm glad that I'm not the only one wondering about this. I'm just kinda scared.

Me too. :lol:

Ivanka Trump had one, among a few other things, and I think she looks absolutely gorgeous!

Click:

Prices vary by location.

Where I live, rhinoplasty is around $6000 (give or take $1000). I don't remember if this figure included anesthesia fees, but those usually get tacked on too.

Some plastic surgeons do their own anesthesia and they have a nurse practitioner present to help monitor the patient. I've personally always preferred paying more to have an anesthesiologist (an MD who specializes in anesthesia) present in the OR during an elective surgery to administer the anesthetic and monitor me throughout the procedure, but this depends on your comfort level and the plastic surgeon's preference.

I don't know how much chin implants cost because I've never considered having one put in.

FREE????? Oh my - I would so be there!

I've thought about getting one, but I'm scared of looking too different. I just don't like the way my chin and jaw are back a little too far, but I don't want them to stick out and look weird.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...