BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi Shane, Im new to this forum but im planning to go over to korea for zygoma reduction probably in September. Was wondering if you can give me some advice which clinic and which doctor should i go. U had ur first zygoma reduction done at which clinic and are they any good? How long does it take for the swell to subside?

And beside zygoma, i hope to to nose wing reduction and fat grafting too.
Really hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I still get quite a few emails requesting my photo, I think I'm brave enough to post them now.... here you go.

Hi KKim, Im planning to go Korea in September as well. Maybe we can meet up. And my purpose is to go for zygoma reduction and maybe tip plasty and nose wing reduction. Consrdering fat grafting to farehead as well.

Let me know!:smile:

:smile: Wow thanks for the quick reply HKphooey!! You look great!!! I love how they did your nose its so nice!! So you went to regen? Which doctor?? OMG you are like the HK megan fix now!

sorry for the late reply. was pretty occupied with a few things at hand. my email address is shanekenji77 at yahoo dot com.

Hi Dan4me, your profile picture looks really pweeety...!!! Do you mind you send me your B&A photo as well? And which clinic did you go to? Im in hurry times running out i need to be in Korea in September...and im so nervous!

Hongkongphooey, Wow! I haven't seen anyone who posted B&A here with such wonderful outcome. You look really pretty and natural. If you didn't tell, I wouldn't know you had anything done. You are a natural beauty now.

here is the thing, basically i ma plan for zygoma reduction at ID and nose revision at BK. i;m just saying that the only issue i had with this arrangement is going under G.A twice as oppose to just one time. i personally prefer dr shin to do my nose and dr park to do my zygoma. but i wouldn't mind doing my nose at ID under dr kim (yes there is a dr kim or gim as well there) i spoken to him the last time i was there and saw some of his work while i was recovering from my two jaw back in april. i was considering ID for my nose since april. but since i haven't spoken to dr kim of ID at the time, i wasn't sure if i would be comfortable to have my nose done anywhere else or by anyone other than dr shin. only when i have spoken to him in june personally that i felt i wouldn't mind having my revision nose done at ID. the fact that now i am refering back to dr shin is because ID only does silicone implant and i kinda leaning toward dermis which dr shin does very well. however, there might be an issue with having my nose done by dr shin since i just had 2 jaws surgery back in april, dr shin felt i should wait at least a year before doing my nose and after spoken with dr park of ID, he said as long it has been more than 3 months since i had the 2 jaws, he see no reason why i couldn't have my revision rhino. so if this coming august dr shin wouldn't do my nose, then i will go with ID for both my zygoma and nose. right now its difficult to say for sure if i am going for a silicone implant of a dermis. if dermis, dr shin. if silicone implant, then ID so i can have my zygoma done at the same time without under going G.A twice.

simulation are usually done for you free of charge, but some clinic might be too lazy to do for you since it take's time to create a simulation. if you want one, insist that you're only consider having the surgery with them if they provide simulation for you. i do my own simulation so this is never an issue for me.

oh. i know who you're talking about. yeah the the cutie i most adore while i was there. we develop quite a rapport when i was there. and every time i went back to see her, she would get all excited and gave me hug. unfortunately i never gotten her name nor have i gotten her number. its been over a year since i last went back to see her. i wonder if she would still recogonize me if i drop by there again :smile:

the braking of the nose is known as a nasal osteotomy. i'll be having that my self in august. although the reason for breaking your nose would be to realign the profile of my nose. mine would be to narrow it and project it forward a bit. i tend to suffer from a bit of mid face concaveness and having a nasal osteotomy would really improve my overall appearance.

within a punch? you get into a fight often? hehe. i think you would need to talk to Kain about your maxillary implant since he had it done using excess bone. mine was simply an implant which didn't help to improve my profile at all. so i had it removed during my 2 jaws surgery. i kept it as a momento along with my chin implant which i also had it removed at the same time during 2 jaws.

btw, i also might be considering the same surgery if nessesasary. but according to kain, only VIP does it. not sure if i would be comfortable having another clinic other than BK and ID cutting me up :smile:

NO HKP!

U look like Maggie Q - gorgeous! U r so blessed with high cheekbones:smile:

FOLLOW UP TO BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTO. To answer all your questions start reading my journey from 7th June 2012 by clicking on Hong Kong Phooey above my photo then 'find more posts by....' the first relevant post starts with 'So here I am in Seoul'.... All clinic names, prices, tips, pain, recovery, food, hotels, the the whole checklist can be found within my postings. I hope you will find it educational and hope it will help with your journey.

Yes I do love my cheekbones, they are natural. When I read of people on here wanting cheekbone reduction (Zygoma) I want to shout out NOT DON'T DO IT but we are all different and I personally love high cheekbones! A few people have said I now look like Maggie Q, cool.... she's hot!