BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure whoever did your eyes will turn out just as well. i have a lot of faith in your decision. the site is coming along very nicely. just a few loose end to tie up here and there, but its an easy fix. just waiting on my designer to send me the logo. i will have it post it here once i recieved and approve it :smile:

To my knowledge, it could be done using one or more of these procedures called medial epicanthoplasty, lateral canthoplasty, lateral hotz.. and there's probably more procedures which are modification or enhancement from those I said earlier.

Thanks, dan4me..I am leaning towards BK and Samsung Line coz I am a tubephobic :roflmfao:, besides, I like your result and Samsung line website's cover girl. But there are only 2 of you as my reference. Whereas ID has tons, and I am quite sure HongKongpooey will be the next testimonial when she upload her pix here.

Tough decision...

I read that you have a good 13th day after surgery photo? Could you share with me, pls? Short recovery period could be one consideration?

Ignore my earlier post, dan4me. I just saw your 7th day photo. You already could feel a significant improvement then (in yr 7th day) compared to your original look? Or you still couldnt tell the difference then? Tks again.:smile:

Your healing seemed really fast. Did you take Sinnech/Arnica Montana? Or any supplements? Tks. :P

really?? should i?? hmm..... you're going early or end june? have you confirm which clinic yet??

Hi dan4me, sent you a message earlier but i forgot to write my email add. lol. Do you mind to send me you b&a pictures as well im doing the same thing as you. Did you have your cheek reduction and vline done in bk as well? Which PS? And how much did they charged you..?:smile: Looking forward for ur reply..

Im actually thinking about ID, BK, and banobagi...by the way my email is [email protected]

I know KKin is going at sept too. But I was hoping to go early september so i will have sufficient time to recover before december..

Hope you had a good one! Man, everyone is going on holidays. My younger brother is due back from Hong Kong at the end of the month having spent the last 1 and a half there. He also got to go to Tokyo for 5 days.

If i wasn't saving, i'd have probably gone somewhere this summer :sad:

Hi everyone!

After reading the entire thread at cozycot, I decided to come here and read up on what else was being discussed regarding PS in Korea. I picked up a few more helpful tips so I'm glad I browsed through this forum =). One thing I'd like to say is, I was so sad to see Shane77 and HongKongPhooey go at it on a heated debate regarding Zoe. It was nice to know you guys have become friends over this forum and had such a nice experience in Korea together... then to come back to this thread and have your friendship dissipate was kind of disappointing. Nonetheless, I still appreciate both your guys' helpful tips on anything & everything on PS and am so glad you 2 have continued to give your insights to this forum despite what happened.

I am planning to go to Korea to get my double eyelid surgery and jaw reduction done either end of this year or beginning of the next. My top 2 clinics I am considering having my jaw surgery are Banobagi and ID. I was leaning more towards Banobagi until I came to this forum. Now I am considering both of them equally, which brings me to ask...

HongKongPhooey, the draining tube Dr. Park from ID clinic places behind your ear concerns me a little. Mainly because I do not want any scarring outside of my face to indicate any signs of PS done. There is a surgeon here in Beverly Hills by the name of Dr. Charles Lee who is pretty well known in California for his cosmetic enhancements geared towards asians. One of many reasons I decided not to have jaw reduction surgery through him is because he does his incisions behind the ear and I wanted mine done inside of the mouth so there won't be any visible scarring. I know ID does their incisions through the mouth, but why would they place the draining tube behind the ear? How big is the incision in the back of your ear? Is it noticeable to other people? The reason I ask is, I tie up my hair a lot at work and wouldn't want anyone asking me about the stitches or scarring behind my ear. I think having to explain why I am so swollen after my vacation in Korea is enough on my plate lol. This is the only major concern I have with ID at the moment and would probably seek having my jaw reduction done elsewhere to avoid having stitches behind my ear...

So I heard its better to pay in cash for surgeries so it'll be easier to negotiate a discount and you won't be charged the 10% tax. The only problem is I don't feel safe traveling with a luggage full of cash. My only other option is using traveler's checks. Also, how does customs work? Did you give you a lot of problems if you are traveling with more than 10,000 USD even after you declare it? I plan to declare it at customs for plastic surgery.
Has anyone had any experience using traveler checks to pay for surgeries? I'm still debating wither I should just use my credit card or use traveler checks

Dude, you healed pretty quickly still! Ahhh I hope I'm like you...

hmm so now that Ive check on the flight tix to Seoul. Pretty much set for 5 Sept and stay for two weeks. Anyone wants to buddy up so we can share hotel fees and take care of each other? I'm very scare if i need to go there alone...