BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

The procedures you listed is ok to do during one sitting with the exception of fat grafting which i suggest you do next time. The reason for that is your whole face will be very swollen after the surgery and there is a high probability that fat graft will migrate around the treated area causing unevenness and lumps. The reason why i know is i was planning to go for graft under the eyes this time but dr shin suggest that i wait until after the swelling comes down first for the nose, cheek and paranasal procedures that i just had. don't know about other surgeon but dr shin is more hesitant about combining fat grating with invasive surgery such as facial contouring. When i went under for my first 9 procedure in thailand, fat grafting for the upper eyelid were among one of the nine and i had no issue with it. So it really depend on you. If you plan your surgery with dr shin, he might suggest the same, but if you go for dr hong as ginger candy did, he has no issue combining fat grafting with more invasive procedures. I have a lot of faith in de shin so i choose to heed his advice. So if you insist that you want to combine it with fat graft, a lot of surgeons might be more willing to so. But there's no right or wrong approach. Just a matter of opinion.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your well wishes angel82. I been walking around a lot. Even today when it was pouring rain i was out side walking around with an umbrella :smile: yeah i have heard papaya help with swelling. But i can't find papaya juice here. So i'm going to have to search harder :smile:

I still stick to ID n BK Hospital cos as a foreign patient, I need good communications (English speaking staff) for any follow up.

But tks for the information :smile:

I'm getting surgery in BK if the consultation goes well but what surgery are you hoping to get? I'm getting eyelid & nose.

I agree, ITEM may cost less than BK, but so is jewelry and a few people here already end up regretting their decision. I've done surgery with both this clinic and received excellent pre and post op care from both clinic. ID is more strict with their post care and BK is more loose. Either one are excellent :smile:

This is true.. I saw a CNN documentary where Dr. Kim from BK said that they do approximately 100 surgeries a day. ONE FREAKING HUNDRED!
I'm going to be in Korea for surgery in Sept. as well. Hit me up if you want to meet :smile:

I affirmed my choice with ID n BK after reading genuine accounts of key members here (eg. U, Shane. Kain, HKP, etc).

Also, I did read from another thread in TPF that some contributors do mention certain clinics purely out of vested interest. Therefore, some expanse research here n there did help me make a wise n informed choice.

Cheers :smile:

I know, September is only round the corner! I'm getting quite excited - in one month's time I'd have the surgery done!

I'm still a little reluctant to use implant but OZ clinic got back to me the other day and said that I wouldn't need to use implant for my surgery, so that's a bit of a relief. They're now on my consultation list (I think 4 consultations are enough now!)

Does anyone know much about OZ? I heard it isn't as fancy as say vip or clinic (not that that matters to me) but I hope Dr Park is a good surgeon..?

Bloody 'ell that's a lot! I guess he's used to it but that's pretty exhausting..

Same surgeries as yours but prolly genio as well. When are u going? I will be in Seoul from 27/08 - 14/09 :smile:

wow thanks Shane for the information!

I also planned on getting a fat graft on my cheeks but no doctor showed any hesitation about combining that with other surgeries. Is migrating fat, unevenness & lumps a temporary issue with fat grafting? Fat grafting is semi-permanent so...do you need to top-up again? And do clinics offer to keep your fat grafts for future top-ups you think?

I think you may have mentioned which clinic Dr Shin is with but after skimming through this huge thread I kinda lost where it is you mentioned it...is it ID clinic?

Did you shop around many clinics in person before deciding on one or did you decide before you go to Korea? I get so many different prices and quotes I'm kinda confused exactly what my conditions are and what I need to do for my eyes.
Are sleepy eyes a ptosis condition?

Btw, besides Highland hotel, are there are any other cheap accomodation around that area you can recommend? I think they may be full..

& hi to Sesamekiss, I've considered some of the surgeries you are planning to do too, have you decided which clinic you're going to?

Is anyone going in mid Oct?? I don't mind sharing accomodations, or just meeting up to share tips/support over there ~

Howdy!

100/day! BK Hospital is not an acronym of B-urger K-ing Hospital doesnt it ....? :smile:

I'll be in Seoul until 14/09 so I have a day or 2 to catch up with u. My "new" face will be the closest "case study" u will find then :smile:

Howdy Emisa.

I just looked at Peggy's blog. Man, she aspires to look like Dawn Yang or what...?! That girl will swoon be swamped by scores of revision surgeries by the time she hit 30yo.

I prefer Korean definition of beauty - refine, chiseled yet still Asian - not Manga comics :faint:...

Hi Shane, I am wondering Dr Shin of BK is also good at doing zygoma and v-line?

If not, is it okay for me to choose Dr Shin does my eyes and Dr Hong does other surgery?