BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

I went through with surgery yesterday morning, everything rushed by so quickly.. I'm in VIP recovery room right now, woke up just about an hour ago.

My surgery started at 10:00am? I don't remember what time I got out..
Chest area kinda hurts, but it's not that painful, just feels like someone kicked you in the chest area.

As it has been stated from fellow rib-stackers, I have a weird smile right now (my lower teeth only show). I haven't seen myself in the mirror yet, but the reflection on my iPad works just a well too.. I hope this heals up soon..

The rib drainage tube in my chest has a lot of blood in it, I hope this is normal..

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, gingercandy. :smile:
How is your healing coming along by the way ?

Exactly. ps fees are already expensive enough and there is no reason for you to pay more for another person to make money out of you.
Hahaha that's fine. I don't care who you choose and who you go to. :smile:
but it feels really good that you mentioned my result as a referral. :P Good luck with your surgery !!

Speedy recovery. Keep us updated!

Hey tooney, I had my eyelid surgery performed by dr kwon of teuim yesterday (11 sept). Half of the bandages removed today but the other half tomorrow. When did u start applying the ointment they gave you? When did they remove your stitches? My flight is on Sunday 16 sept and dr kwon says he may be able to remove my stitches on Saturday or Sunday. Not sure if I should extend my stay coz the penalty for changing my flight would be hefty! Some doctors choose to remove the stitches on the 5th day after surgery but others would remove after 3 days. I'm quite happy with my results now, hopefully will see more improvements later! Thanks!

Hi illumi,
I'm interested in NJ and eyes, can u pls send me your b/f photos to [email protected] :ty: ! I have email zoe, and she recommened Regen, migo and dream.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY~~~:smile:
I have read up on Latisse but I prefer a more permanent solution.....i dont mind having to trim them often

Have you thought what you're going to do when you're 65+ years old with shaky hands or demented? They're going to braid them when you're in the nursing home (not sure where you're from and if it's available where you live) haha.

Hi fallenangel... am glad that you're happy with the results... :smile: what procedures did you do again?
Where did they put the bandages on?
Wonder why they removed it half - half.
I started using the ointment on the day after the surgery, 3x/day till they remove the stitches.
They removed the stitches 7days post surgery.
Dr Kwon may have his own calculation on when to remove the stitches. I would do it on Sunday if I were you. Then you can fly home.
Dont go out too much for the first 3 days. If you have to go out, wear a big sunglasses & a hat to cover your eyes from the sun & street dust.
Do the ice compress religiously & move around a lot.
Hopefully you will recuperate well.
Take care :smile:

Wil it be better to settle in Krw? I do feel that we will lose out becoz of the exchange rate!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Hi, i am very sorry that i didn't go on this forum for a while, are you in Korea now? Did you went to VIP and get nose then? Aw man i didn't have any problem with my chest before but hopefully everything be alright! fighting!!!

Hello everyone

I wanted to know where plastic surgery that my should should go and get V-line and maybe cheeckbone red. I pefer him going to VIP but then i would like to know which people went to get V-line or cheeckbone red, please understand that my friend can't go to BK because he is 18 and to get plastic surgery at BK you need to be 20 i think.
Thank you and good luck with all people are in surgery recovering fighting!

18 is young... I think a lot of clinics prefer over 20 for intense surgery like facial contouring...
But you can try VIP... ID are meant to be good in facial contouring as well as Dr Seo or Suh? (i think... Read back another forum went there) at Grand - similar price I think too?

I had plastic surgery in VIP and the doctor said it's can be any age to get any plastic surgery O.O but then my friend be 19 by then he get to Korea :biggrin:
I'm not sure about Grand we are going to Grand and ask some question, i was wondering if anyone has been to Grand and whats their results?
Do you mind send me ID website? Thanks!!