BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Heal well and hope I am able to catch you next week.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are you getting your stiches removed? Feeling excited? :smile:
Take care babe!

Hi Dan,

Were you able to speak properly after 3weeks?
I'm worried that people can tell that I did something to my face if I have speech problem initially.

Hi kkim,how many days post op then u can breathe thru ur nose again?

Great. Oz will definiately be one of the clinic I'll check out when I'm in Korea. I took your advice and sent a few of my profiles to different clinics. It's hard cause some websites are in Korean.. but those ones are better with a face to face consultation anyways I suppose.

Thanks alot for your help. Greatly appreciated :biggrin:

Hi all..
anyone planning to go to Seoul for cosmetic surgery between 30 Sep - 5 Oct?
I need to check up some info for good clinics for Rhinoplastry and still no clue until now...

pls help :smile:
My Kakao ID: 100873 ( if thats easier to get in touch)

BK initially told me not to open my mouth wide for first 1 month after surgery.
I was able to speak but my pronunciation may have been a little odd. lol
Then it got better and better. Just tell them you had dental treatment done or something if you are really worried about articulation since you would mostly sound like you are biting on something after a wisdom tooth removal. :biggrin:

For me to smile back again, well it takes time but after about 3 months, I was able to laugh like before. You probably noticed from all my pictures that I smile just a little. lol It's pretty awkward but it gets better with small practice so don't keep your hope down !

Well they took out the gauze two days post op... But this can vary.. Depending on clinic procedure etc... But you still can't breathe normally.. I can breathe through my nose but since the nose is so swollen, it's not possible to breathe as though you've got nothing wrong with you... And it's still runny... Which is normal. But gross.. Recovery is a long and difficult process. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Living with a stuffy nose for two weeks oils not a walk in the park. Especially when you're supposed to allow the snot run down. GROSS!

You're most welcome. I'm happy to help. I know how lost one can feel when they're researching etc so I wanted to voice out my experience as much I could when I got here, coz things weren't like how I imagined them to be back when I was at home.

Yes, send your pics to any many clinics as possible. Don't just narrow your choices to just one particular clinic - no matter how happy other people have been with their surgery and results. At the end of the day, you really have to come here with an open mind, and the actual consultation may be completely different to what the surgeon recommended for you in your email reply. Best to spread your eggs in several baskets :P

Sure! PM me your email address and I will send you my before and after as soon as the swelling and bruising has subsided. At the moment I still have leftover bruising under my eyes and of course my nose is still a little swollen.

Dr Park recommended that I can stop icing my nose now and use warm compression packs instead which I was doing too to help the bruising. But every day the bruising and swelling is definitely getting better.