BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Curiiious,

Researching is going great with this forum. =)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hongkongphooey, April next year is when I planned visiting Korea for a few consultation n it would be great if we could meet up in korea. I am a cosmetic nurse myself in Australia and known a few plastic surgeons here in Sydney . However I would love to pay a visit to Korea to find out some more opinions. Btw where did u hire ur translator? I nither speak nor read Korean
:smile:

thank u. I did rhino and rasping of nasal bones , to me I feel its nothing. I am just scare of going under GA.. the thought of being knocked out completely is scary. I rather do bones cobtouring when I am awake

Hey cocomadness:smile:,
Yup I agree. Some of their work looks amazing and they hav also done dome good job on some Korean celebrities. I quite intested in Grand and regen actually . I am thinking have face contouring(fat grafting) and my lips done! I've never happy with them :sad:cause I have such small lips and the corner of lips are drooping . I am considering a mouth corner lift here in Australia however not much info available .plus myself is a cosmetic nurse I haven't seen anyone had them done. Any one has any suggestions ? I am planning going for a consultation march or Apr next year. Anyone with me?;)

Hi Londonchick,
Sorry I missed the previous part . What's the procedure u had done? Is tat a breast augmentation or butt enhancement? Hows the result with ur own tissue ? I was thinking use my own tissue( or fat ) replace implants however I hav been told a large amount injection of own fat could cause lump and hardness in surgical site . Is tat true ? How's ur recovery?

Hey there ,
The thread is not considered implants . Only the material placed into ur body or face considered "implants". plus some of the thread (sutures) are dissolvable . Not a worry ;)

Hey Emisa ,
I love love ur face shape in the second pic :smile: ur so brave also !
Did u go alone . Sorry I missed the previous part but where have u had the jobs done?;)
Thx
Good luck with ur recovery

First rules of bargaining is not to hire any translator. Go there with your friends or go alone, don't show them you are rich lol. After they quote you, ask how much lower they can go. After they give you the final price you tell them your own budget. Vline normally is freaking expensive, but that only applies to foreigners normally. Go to your favourite clinic last and tell them the best price the other clinics gave you. Hope it helps.

But foreign material=foreign material babe.
Also, I doubt they'd use dissolvable thread there. it would defeat the purpose of getting a nose job. Although I know that they did use dissolvable thread for my inner nostril stitches..

BTW, LondonChick had a nose job, not a butt/boob job. She chronicled her experiences if you look further back.

Hi, I will be in Korea from 29 Nov to 9 Dec. We can meet up if you are there during the period. :smile:

Me too!!! This is going to be my first time under GA. Same as you, I'm very scared of not waking up..
I'm doing mandible and fat graft. Will be there from 29 Nov onwards.
Which part of dec are you going?

yes saw her post just earlier....

So I'm flying off tomorrow.... I'm just so excited, anxious, scared, worried all at the same time. made booking with few of the clinics...

well whatever happen finger crossed... I choose the right clinic, doctor and final result is satisfying and I'm happy enough...

so anyone still in Seoul?? let catch up and share stories....