BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Septal cartilage for the tip + Gore-tex bridge

Thank you!

Thanks!

So I am surprised by the sheer number of clinics around my hotel -- Grand, VIP, JK, Profile, Teuim, MVP, ID, and a gazilion others are within walking distance. Many 7-11–like grocery chains sell post-cosmetic surgery kits: face mask, hats, cheap yet large sunglasses.

Stressed out and woke up. Very thirsty but not allowed to drink. -_-

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodluck babe.... I'M discharging tomorrow and the swelling looks ok too not bad. Looks like will goes away in a week or two.
Hope for ur successful surgery....

OMG have you ever tried this? I used to do this, not with a legit neti pot, but my own "pot" or whatever, and it's AMAZING! It's so relaxing, the lukewarm saline water was just heavenly, and it would work wonders for my blocked nasal passage due to sinuses! You should sooo try it, except ofcourse if it accidently travels down to your mouth via the nasal passage, it can get a little . . . salty down there!

Yayyy, congratulationssss and all the very best of luck to you for your recovery! :biggrin:

Where r u hving it done? Do you want to meet up so we might recover together. Please kakaotalk me 100873
Im free tomorrow. I might able to pay a visit to u... Im also all alone...

Heyy, I sent you a PM! :smile:

I'm malaysian but living in Denver now and you?
Vline and zygoma reduction @ ID hospital.
I'll be staying at gangnam area
Email me your number @ [email protected] I'll whatsapp you my number.

Hi London_Chick,

Do you know how the doctor fixed your droopy tip, e.g? extra support?

Happy Healing :smile:

Niceee

Thanks, from what I can see of the photo you look very pretty and had a super result. :biggrin: Can we swap faces ha ha....

Sorry one more question... I am a nervous patient ha ha... what age range are you 20's, 30's etc? as I am also wondering if age can effect skin healing time etc; as I am wondering, hope I am not the only one on here,,, why some people take up to one year... I am thinking younger people heal quicker ... ??

Hey Emisa,

I just wondered why you wanted a nose revision? is it because you lowered your nose bridge?

As my bridge is low and I feel it makes my face look wide and my nose look flat :sad:

Happy Healing :smile:

My Korean friend referred me to Small Face Clinic, saying one of his pretty friends had her eyes done there, and left a rave review on the website. We checked it out yesterday, and I was really impressed with her eye surgery. Her eyes after surgery look EXACTLY like Moon Geun Young's. I don't know if she went into her consultation asking to have MGY's eyes or if it just happened by accident, but if she DID, her surgeon did a superb job.

I'm thinking of also getting my eyes done there now, but I don't know... I haven't really seen many other eye surgery B&A pictures and reviews. Has anyone consulted with or heard about Small Face Clinic? Any positive/negative words about their eye surgery or just the clinic in general?

So my Korean friend has been helping me research clinics because I want to get v-line and maybe 2-jaw surgery done this year, and he said a really popular product in Korea is "Yufit Perfect V-line Pack." I'm not really sure how it works, because he didn't go into detail. But it's supposed to get rid of face flab and double chins, giving a face lift effect. It's also apparently used by a lot of Korean celebrities according to ZE:A's Dongjun. I've also been looking at the product's reviews from Korean online stores and they usually range from 4.5-5 stars. For the price and rave, I think it's worth a try if you have some face flab or a double chin you want to get rid of. It obviously won't give the same effect as v-line or 2-jaw surgery, so I'd probably only use it if my jaw surgeries left me with extra chin flab. Anyway, if you're interested, I can ask my friend more about the product. ^^

Hey, may I ask which hotel you're actually staying at since it's so close to all the clinic.

Hahaha the nose picking part xD
Well sounds like you're healing great though as there's no complication or anything!

Just general question for anyone, do you guys know if your nose will set permanently after a year, as in not as easy to break or change shape like normal noses (not sure if making sense now....) but my friend was telling me how her friend is so conscious of stuff going near her nose after her surgery even though it's been a year or so ...