BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

She was saying that she had a few surgery done , jaw surgery, cheek surgery, nose, chin implant , fat graft on her forehead, eyes surgery upper and lower...

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, thanks for letting me know what procedures she had done. Did she mention a surgeon or a clinic/hospital of some sort as well?

Yeah, I really like this B&A because she looks so beautiful after! Almost like Korean singer, IU. I also personally think that even with such a drastic change, she still looks very natural. That's what I'm hoping for. A dramatic change, yet natural enough to make strangers think I've never had anything done. :smile:

come in january!!! :smile:

hi,has anyone had upper eyelid fat grafting before? im interested of going to dr.kang from iou for double eyelid lowering and fat grafting. it'll be my 2nd revision surgery. please please advice anything regarding fat grafting. how long does fat grafting really last? is it true that its easy to get lumps from micro fat grafting?

thanks!

Hi there,

of course i can share! I can send you my personal email addy and email directly w/ my experience. For some reason I cant send you a private message....????

Hi girls! Let's meet up! I love spicy food too but MiaAnn is rite, no spicy food after ops.. :cry:

Wud love to but I will only be there from end Oct till mid Nov..

Are you on Yeouya cafe? That's the most popular one: http://cafe.naver.com/feko/952321

Also, in these cafes, you're not allowed to state the exact names of the clinic in public. If you look at the comments, people probably asked her where she had her surgery done and requested a pm with the info... which is what you'll have to do as well...

hahahha!!! i am waiting for my noseplasty... on monday 15 oct... and leaving on 25 Oct... getting worried if I had enough time.

I thought i wont do it but...me the liar... been in Seoul since 11 oct but only went for 1 consultation with JW PS and I just booked it. met up with yumi the english consultant but my consultation was in korean though hahah... Dr Suh is quite nice and funny. did not even go for my consultation with ITEM even I had my appointment fixed...

now only worried what will happen if my sinus kicks in after my surgery... and the swelling... walking around seoul now to find cool pack... and not sure what to eat to keep the swell down...

any suggestions other than pumpkin juice which I have no idea where to get.... in Seoul.

thanks!

No, I wasn't on Yeouya, but I'll have to check that one out as well. Anyway, thanks for that bit of information. I'll probably PM the girl to get the info. :smile:

I agree with you. She charged few forumers 100 usd just a while ago. I am not sure her price right now. She asked you more money like 200 usd?