BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Well I'm sure the male lurkers on this forum will appreciate your photos. Hahaha you're wearing the McDreamy glasses!!

My nose is changing so quickly.. might be better just to wait a month.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for responding.
Hows your new nose? How do you guys fight boredom during your 2 weeks stay? And also, after 2 weeks, do you think people can tell that you went under the knife? Like Im not talking abt the physical change that occured to your nose, its more like your whole face in general? I dont know if Im making any sense.

I'm from Canada, but I have a Philippines passport. I'll probably get my Canadian Citizenship in the end of the year though.
Thank you for the information.
Oh and also, is the VIP clinic a lot farther from the Seoul airport?

Thank you! :smile: I really love your before and after pctures. Im really excited to see everyone elses :smile:

LMAO. Thanks. I def dont eat a lot so I def will need less food :smile:

Wow. Obviously I saw you after surgery b ut now that I see those before pics I think you're getting a great result. Do I want to ask...how many pics have you taken since surgery?

I completely agree with crok :smile:

It's good to see that we're moving on from all the "he said, she said" arguments. For me at least, angleplane's posts have been immensely helpful. Especially her earlier posts when she shared her research and asked a ton of questions that I would not have thought to ask. I think angleplane is very detail oriented and a perfectionist (completely opposite from me) and I have copied and pasted more of her posts and advices into my rhino notebook (yes, I'm a nerd) than anyone else's. For that, I really appreciate angleplane.

For those of you who have had a superb interaction with vip, I understand your concern and I can see why you defend VIP with a passion. But any half blind person who's read any portion of this forum will understand immediately that VIP is an outstanding clinic with exceptional staff. So don't worry if there are others who have different experiences and different opinions. We are rational readers and contributors who are able to form our own conclusions. We won't let one or two negative reviews out of a sea of positive ones sway our decision to go to VIP, if indeed we have decided that VIP is the right clinic for us.

Angleplane dear, I hope we didn't scare you away. I would really love to hear your updates :smile:

@intherighthands ohmigosh you look amazing!

everyone, what do you call the procedure to correct a protuding mouth ? and like how long does that surgery take to heal and how painful was it?

wow! u look great~!! The nose is pretty subtle; not fake looking at all and it suits your overall face. LOL i agree with your previous 'hot' comment. How much was the overall procedure?

intherighthands!

hahha you don't look at all like what i had imagined :smile:
you look way hotter ;)

dr. lee really did a fantastic job on your nose.
i know that you were reeeeally wanted a transformation,
well, you got one!!!

congratulations!!!!!!! :smile:

Ok:smile: i am waiting for them,,, what male lurkers... hahaha

Hey bisousx, my impression at the time I saw you was that you looked mixed, but not asian/caucasian. Still you looked good, but I was curious what you think of your ethnic/non ethnic look? That's interesting that your nose is changing quickly this far out from surgery, I wonder if I'll have slower changes. My nose is still under wraps, but aside from swelling changes in the surrounding areas I can't notice any change yet.

One thing I did notice was that my swelling hasn't constantly gone down. It goes down and then comes up and goes down again. A lot of factors go into this (if we hadn't had sugery we might just call it bloating from the type of fods we eat). I downed s muc pineapple juice and pinapple meat afterwards I wanted nothing to do with pinapple. I also walked 6 hrs on a treadmill 2 days post op which I think helped. Then I went on my flight and took off my compression garments and blew up again. Btw when I have a chance I will show you guys on a map where I found slice pinapple for 3k won. It is across the street from the place that sells whole pinapples (like how we buy it in the US)

Question! Okay, so Ive been reading this forum right,and from what Ive read, walking helps to decrease the swelling of the nose. My question is why? Why and how does it help? I dont get it. Care to explain? (Im sorry if Im being annoying. :sad: ) Just trying to get as much info as I much as I can.

My nose.. the tip is still bulbous, especially from front view. None of my friends has seen me yet, even though I was back 1 and 1/2 weeks ago. My mom said I look exactly like my sister who came back from VIP in May, but I don't think I look THAT different.

I didn't do much while I was there, but other vip-ers who were with me always walked around at night or go shopping and eating in the afternoon.

And intherighthands, you're probably wearing it for fashion, but don't wear your glasses until at least 1 month after surgery (though VIP told me 2 months).

It has been difficult to accept. I've always looked half asian, but one of my friends commented that I look completely Caucasian now. I desperately hated my original nose though, so if I look prettier then I'll get over it.

From what I have gathered on the forum, most people deswell within 6 months post surgery.

It seems like everyone has different views on how much walking one should do post-surgery. Dr. Lee recommended about 20-30 minutes a day; but our group must've walked around the district for hours during the week after surgery. Some of us did not deswell quickly, some of us did.

Haha, the pineapple! I swear by pineapple, but it gets old after awhile.