BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Oh sorry, I thought is she because my friend told me she is a malaysian. Got mixed up. I was hearing so many happenings from her ;))

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I am new in here. Have been reading the forum for a couple weeks.
I have decided to go to Korea by myself to get a nose job between June 23 -July 12 from Canada, planning to get consultation at BK, Banobagi, and possibly one or two more clinics.

By any chance anyone will be going to korea during the same time and is interested in keeping me company, sharing the hotel fees?

Thanks.

Hi everyone ,thank you for your concern . I am fine here . I still at VIP .
19th Feb I reach Seoul , 21st Feb do the operation for my nose & fat grat . At VIP i make alot of friend here from other country . 25th Feb I move to officetel , then I can start shopping with other patient here . Afeter operation until now I didnt feel any pain at all on my nose , it was amazing . But , 1st week we gonna use our's mounth for breathing , when my throat feel dry I will coughing . Unfortunately on 28th Feb , after my dinner I went back to officetel ,suddenly I coughing , my nose was bleeding like open water pipe none stop & fast . OMG, that moment I was alone , all the Korean saw me bleeding like this also get shock . My hand , clothe, shoes all is blood, even use tissue also cant stop it . Finally a Korean gals pass me a tissue then ask the pharmacy boy call ambulans . I pass them JOan name card ask them to call her . I was so touching the pharmacy boy holding a tissue & phone standing outdoor under cold weather around 10-15mins, he just wear a light jacket . He keep waiting & calling Joan tell them where the location . When Joan & her staff coming , they get shock see alot of blood on floor. They immediately send me back to VIP. DR. Sung stuck the tissue on 1 of my nose to stop bleeding . When I back to ward , the blood come out from my mounth again. DR. Sung stuck another again . Around 11pm , Dr. Lee come to visit me & tell me overnight at VIP as long got nurse take care of me. Btw, he say after operation nose bleeding like this havent happen b4. He say no worry , he will make sure I will be fine. Around 1am I wake up & coughing, I vomit blood again . The nurse immediately call DR. Lee, just 5min Dr. Lee already reach VIP & check my nose & stuck the tissue again. He tell me if bleeding again he also will be back , just ask me rest more. 2 am I bleeding again, I ask the nurse dont call Dr. Lee, I dont want bother him . My roomate ask me drink cold water it will help stop bleeding . 3 am I bleeding again , I also stop the nurse call Dr.Lee, I just drink cold water to stop bleeding . 4 am I bleeding again, this time is was much much more bleeding almost 1 full cup paper cup. The nurse faster call Dr. Lee, he also reach VIP in 5min. When he saw few cup of my fresh blood, he immediately call DR.Sung & Joan come. He ask them bring the microscope machine want to find out the bleeding point .When we go to 5th floor , Joan also arrive but suddenly I dizzy then fall down on Dr.Lee. When i wake up is JOan keep slap my face & call my name. I lose too much blood , blood pressure too low, they cant general anesthetic me.When they found out the bleeding point , they try to rescue the blood vessels. But , it was too pain for me, I was none stop crying until vomit my dinner & blood on surgery room . Finally Joan call ambulance send me to General hospital . Dr. Lee telling me he will send me to general hospital , he carry me to wheel chair , give me blanket pass me to ambulance car. Dr.Lee & Dr. Sung also accompany me sit inside the ambulance car & keep calling my name & ask me wake up .Actually when they found out my bleeding point already know my bleeding not because of the nose surgery . But, Dr. Lee, Joann & Dr. Sung still accompany me at ICU , do all body checking . Joan & Dr Lee keep carry me do all body test .I think I reach ICU was 7am , after finish body check till need wait my body stable 1st just can do the surgery . I was input 2 bag of Koean blood. Dr.Lee buy me a sandle & ask the china women chef at VIP come to accompany me. My surgery time was 6pm , both of them keep accompany me keep me wake up until surgery time. When I send to surgery room , DR. Sung was inside there also , he told me this time wont be pain & I can sleep. When I open my eye , I immediately saw Joan & Dr. Lee infront of me & say I am safe now & the surgery was success . OMG , I was crying & thank you they still with me until the surgery end on 8pm . Dr.Lee & Joan say I dont think too much just rest well . The china women will accompany me until nx morning . The china women really treat me as a daughter , when see i wake up immediately ask me want i want . That moment , I feel so lucky I meet thats kind of people like them here . The china women told me , DR. Lee & Joan wory about me until they no appetide to eat anything on the day . 2nd day I back to VIP , Joan & VIP patient all concern bout my status. Even all the staff there also hug me or hoding my hand when they see me. Everyone concern about me, please imagine how wrm feeling in my heart when i was in other country .Even VIP patient worry bout my health they didnt go watch Korea Show & dinner buffet provide by Joan. Dr.Lee see me immediately holding me wish me welcome back , I none stop thank you for his help .He also show me the video & explaine to me why I will bleeding like that . On the video & report show that I have un-normal blood vessels, it could happen anytime .If happen on airplane, I was so dangerous .Btw, Dr.Lee & Joan also not allowed me next day fly back to Malaysia. I have to stay here until my blood vessels fully recovering . Cause just finish surgery the blood vessels still weak. So, my friend will come to Korea tonight . They have Liposuction at VIP . I will back with them on 20th March .16 days I was here , I feel VIP not like other clinic just want to earn your $$$. They want make sure everyone who come to VIP , it will have VIP service & they take care about your health too . They dont want take any risk on your body or spoil your help .I did ask many patient here , they really satisfied & touching what VIP did on them . Joan keep buying fruit & drink to every patient . She was so lovely & nice .

I am suggest you go VIP Plastic Surgery do your nose job . You will not regret . The hotel after surgery they will provide also . Maybe compare with other surgery center it will abit expensive but I tel you it was worth it . It was for your whole life . Few of my friend & other patient also failed the surgery at the other clinic at KOrea. They are coming back to VIP to fix it . So, hopefully you no need use double $$ for your nose.

I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you, luckily you had all the people in VIP to look after you well. I can imagine how horrifying it must had been for you. Please do take care and I hope you recover very soon. *hugs*

Oh no.., mintmintang's experience makes me feel so bad about me
considering to give my dbl eyelid business to another doctor.. Aww.. How? I'm actually
Considering dr kwon fr teuimps... Wat do u think? Shld I stick w VIP for eye or go ahead e teuimps?

Mintminttang::

I am so glad that you are safe and sound! I agree that they are the nicest people around.

SO your friend is there to accompany you now?? As for your health issues, you mean you never know you have such condition in your blood vessels? THis is pretty scary because you might just passed out anytime. Good thing It happen when everyone was there, especially when nurses and doctors are available.

YOur story will really inspire many people!

Easier if you just stayed with VIP but then again isn't Dr. Kwon from Teium the one who invented the magic epi thing? I would go with the inventor, he should have heaps of experience with eyes whereas I don't think any of us on this forum has really mentioned eyes with any particular Dr. at VIP. You may be the guinea pig!

@ rawdude - lol nah i don't think she's angry at me hehe will bug her again.. It's the right email address..

Hi mintminttang,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Thank God you are ok, and i am glad you are feeling better now. I am really thinking of getting a rhinoplasty in korea. I have made booking with BK clinic but after reading all these forums I am having a second thought and your story really makes me wonder I should possibly try Dr.Lee. I know you mention that your severe bleeding is not due to nose surgery, but if you don't mind me ask, how did you know it was not due to surgery? I definitely am scared that something like this could happen to me because I am generally not a very healthy and strong person. I often get severe nose bleed for no reason since young. So if you don't mind sharing....

Thanks

Hi rawdude & uzura,

I know the thread you both posted were quite sometime ago. I wonder if you could share your personal experience with me on VIP. I am considering having rhinoplasty at VIP so really want to hear the truth before i make any final decision. As I am know to this, how do I PM you both? can you gys email me directly? I always have gastric problem, almost a lot of antibiotic I take cause gastric and I am lactose intolerant, so drinking milk may not work for me.

Thanks in advance, hope to hear from you soon.

KP