BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

What did those review say? Can u read Korean? Would u mind give the detailed website about the reviews? I would like to hear more about VIP. I kind of decided to go with them, but I have to be extra cautious this time considering this is my fifth nose job. I really want a good result and want it to be the last nose job in my life. I like o&young 's style lot.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is dr jung's b&a pics. he has a lot and you can use the search bar to look for specific cases using keywords like: bulbous, augment, revision, etc
http://korea.nose.co.kr/english/recent/recent01.asp

hi townstory. what did you not like about dr jung's work? was it the aesthetic result? was the result what you could expect from looking at the b&a pics on his website? or did he mess up somewhere?

i was planning to go to dr jung in april but i realize now that i haven''t researched on many surgeons.

thanks for your help

I can't read Korean but I've looked through practically all the photos and if you notice, all his style of noses are the same (Big & pointy...which I don't like. I'm looking for a nice curved slope with a cute point...that's just my style). It may be because of the way he shapes the rib cartilage, but he just isn't doing it for me. I had asked them to send me results of patients whose nose is like mine and what I expected, but that too didn't impress me.

I too thought about rib. This is my first surgery and I think my final decision may be Banobagi. I love the results and I think overall, I've seen the most amount of noses as far as style. Check out the before and afters here. http://www.nosebanobagi.co.kr/nose/post_photo/cafe_post_list.asp
They use silicone and cartilage. I haven't read a bad review on them yet.

Have any of you heard of Dream Surgery or Romian? I can't seem to get in contact with Dream. A friend of mine told me that's where the celebrities go but I can't see the before and after pictures. Please get back to me if anyone knows any info. I would really appreciate it.

May I ask where you got your previous nose surgeries? Feel free to email me anytime @ [email protected]

I am planning to visit Dr. Jung as I mentioned before.
So, I have been trying to find the good information about nose job.

I found some information concerning Dr. Jung.
http://baike.baidu.com/view/2118522.htm

It mentions, famous actors like Rain, bae yougjoon, Choi Jiwoo, Lee youngae were his clients.
They could be clients of unknown doctor?
And I think, they have good result.

Hey Sandylieu, I don't mind dr lee 's style, I love the side views of the b&a photos. But I am not too impressed with the front view. The noses of his clients' on his website looks too big and wide and not defined. I love o&young's result. It is very important to do it right at the first place. I highly recommend u use rib instead of silicone.

do you have your nose done already?

Could you send me a link to the o&young website with before & afters please. they do rib correct?

http://www.koclub.com/community/counsel_gallery_read.php?id=185&mode=&cate=&depth=&page=5&key=&keyword=&fakeid=315
hi Sandylieu, please refer to above link for o and young's before and after photos. I have done four nose jobs before, three times with goretex and all failed cos goretex moved and show the implant margin through my skin. I heard o and young are not really accomodating to foreign clients. But I really love their results. I am thinking of getting a translator to have a consultation with them.

Thanks so much townstory :smile: appreciate your feedback and info. i think i may be sticking to banobagi...ill keep you posted.

I went under dr. Lansangan, and am looking for revision now. So I would say, yes, avoid him. Should you want some proof of how botched my nose job is, I woud be glad to post a pic.

:lolots::lol:

Dear, I feel sorry for you. Can barely imagine what it feels like when you have to go through so many revisions, when only one botched job is already traumatizing enough.

Btw, I have got the same issue here: a goretex graft which shows.

Hi townstory,

after a few days of absence fr the forum, didnt expect to see you changing your mind. I thought you and bbgirl will be going to VIP soon. But anyway, i guess this forum will appreciate your discussion. btw, i kinda agree with sandylieu that banobagi's result seems not bad too. Just that the site is in KR an i can't navigate as freely. Since this will be my 3rd nose job, i hope it can be my last too. sorry to hear that you've went thru a few revisions so far.
Anyway, one thing's for sure, i'm definately not as meticulous as all of you here. Hence my last 2 botched jobs. I went without much research, which is an area that i'm really poor at anyway. =x so i was hoping that i can tap on the resources here to narrow down a place/doc that will be suitable for me to have my last surgery.
Are you aware of the price difference between O&young n VIP? i'm also worried about the cost of a translator, because I'm still a student. So it is still a quite budget constrained for me..