BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

well I'm planning to do my consults all there, from what I experienced, even when you send in photos to the clinic you basically get a response likely from the coordinator- and like all things nothing is accurate until you go in for consult. I was thinking of maybe just taking out my implant and just fixing my deviated nose, and maybe just work on the tip? so my bridge won't be so noticeable n etc. but depends.. i'm open to other options but for now that is what I want. I don't mind raising my bridge just a TINY bit. but i'd rather just go back to my old nose - fix deviation and maybe change tip, instead of changing more and having to regret AGAIN. and having revison 3x. LOL. YUp after 6 months you can have revision. I think I had gortex/silicone mixture for mine, I read that gortex is harder to remove AFTER surgery ( if you need revison etc)and a certain % get reabsorbed or something, so initially they would make the implant HIGHER because over TIME. it will decrease, unlike silicone. I'm not too particular with what type I guess as long as it will suit my needs but I think a big mistake people makei s that people tend to research and self - consult themselves and think they need certain things/methods just by what they read and are not open to other options but I found really when you go for consult they EXPLAIN what's best for you (pros n cons) then you can decide.Anyway my nose is deviated and its more to one side, so the opposite side makes my nose appear bigger looking in the mirror. LOL. n the crooked side i see more like a shaddow on bridge if thatt makes sense. SO hard finding Dr's because when you see the reviews there's always a few results I like, and a few I don't like.. but prob depends on what the pt asked for too

I recommend ppl who havent HAD surgery to just get fillers done. very minimal swelling brusing etc. n not as drastic change.. If I didn't have deviation I would have opted for that option.. you just need to research it but they can actually mold the tip upwards a bit too if you have drooped nose. But bad thing I guess is I think you might require 2 treatments? first time 70% of it stays, n after 2nd shot it will look like how it first did and be permanent.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have anyone had positive experience in removing rib cartilage from bridge and tip? I am planning to go back to OR in end of January ....which will be close to 4 months.... I dont think I want to wait any longer as I am so dissatisfied of my nose!
I am thinking of doing fillers after I remove the implants ......
Any advise would be so appreciative..... I am just so fed up on wearing glasses and hiding out!

Hi,
im unable to see the pics, possible to send it through email?
how long did u stayed in Korea & hw much is the total cost?
how is the experience
Thanks

hi Kain,

I am new to this forum, and i am thinking of doing a rhinoplasty and VIP clinic is definitely in my top list. And also, i am so curious about your nose.

I hope you wouldn't mind sharing your experience and your pics. Which communication ways are convenient for you? Please kindly tell.

Thank you very much in advance :smile:

This is from many pages back, but I wonder from these list hw many ppl r actually happy w their rib rhino result nd hw many r not?

Let us know pls...anyone?...

U r fr singapore ?

try again. i re-added you
stayed for 10 days (had surgery on the third morning)
cost ~13k for nose, paranasals, and genioplasty after conversion to canadian dollars
it was a good experience. i posted a lot about it in the past but i don't have so much time anymore. you can read my old posts if you are interested. i recommend skimming the entire thread since many ppl posted their reviews here but stopped posting after a while.

i can chat by pm or email

you have access to my photos now

happy with their noses afaik

Izora
Bbgurly
Mixedgirl -she sent me pics when her nose was still swollen but she seemed happy with it and it did look nice; no recent updates though
Rawdude
Uzura
MMT
Welna
Beefsoup
Megoreng
Kain + sliding genioplasty
HHer
Bisoux
Chanelmania77 ( Dr Kao, TW) -initially unhappy due to swelling, but she is happy with it now # HouseofTaylor

haven't heard from them/don't recall
Milk
Rhinose ( Dr Hsu, TW)
Omom.momo (coming soon)
Milkyway (Coming soon)
Verity1795 ( diced and wrapped)
Townstory

unhappy with their nose job
Angelplane
Destiny ( diced and wrapped)

btw, one doctor having a high/low satisfaction rate doesn't really tell as much as one might think it would; sets of patients have different expectations and aesthetics which aren't accounted for.

also, there were quite a few ppl who have posted here who weren't included on that list. there are probably at least 5 more ppl on this forum who aren't happy with their nose jobs from various surgeons.

Kain,
Will you add me so I can see your new nose? :smile:
Thanks,
PS can you do the piggy nose after you have rhino with rib? like push up your nose

added.

my entire nose is rock hard(due to the one piece bridge implant, and the columellar strut) except for the nostrils. maybe if you didn't get a columellar strut or have work done on the tip you could do the piggy nose