BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops! Yes I realized I mixed up Dream and JW.. Hehe I meant to say Dr Kwon from Teuim and Dr Choi from JW :P

I'm not very clear about the aftercare provided at Teuim.. I hear JW is not bad, but I think I'm ok with a higher tapered natural crease

Hi Mickley, thanks for sharing your photos. I think you're stressing too much about the corner of your left eye since I personally had to squint to see any diference (if there IS any difference at all!!) lol
What DID stand out on the other hand was your right eye's height of crease since it looks like it's drooping. This might be because you were too focus on looking straight into the camera though? It reminded me of something I've read in revisional cases which are all included here. http://www.jwbeauty.com/eng/sub/sub02/eye/again.jsp if you cant find something you relate to THEN you DONT need revision!!! :biggrin: ok?

i think your eyes look fine too, probably still healing, give it a time
thank you for your review. wondering how much did you paid for DES ? was it non-incisional or incision ?

$4500 for revisional incisional des and epi. The other clinics only quoted me 3000 so teuim is the most expensive. Tbh I only picked teuim because mine was a revision. The aftercare was alright I think. I never met kwon again tho post op, Only the nurse who cleaned my wound and took out the stitches..

wow, the price is steep! pretty sure many clinics will do it for less.

Yea that's why I m not entirely happy I expected more for the price I paid... but other forumers told me dr kwon offer free revision so We ll see...

If that the case, then it should be fine with revision free of charge.

A question, for your epi procedure, is there any visible scar ? how long is the recovery time for epi ? I have done non-incision DES last March, and thinking to do the epi in September to wilden my eyes.

Anyone had personally done or knows someone who did lid lowering revision at teuim? Appreciate if you could share the information pls, thanks! I am looking to lower mine to something close to hidden lids, with a little amount showing (if possible) at the outer ends.

I've contacted several plastic surgeons in korea for revisional DES. All their prices range from 4000usd - 5500usd (includes revision, epi, ptosis). I havent seen any one else quote me for cheaper and the hospitals I will be consulting with this june are : jw, dream, cheongdamu. havent heard from cinderella and opera yet

we have a summer kakao support group going. if you're going for revision any time this month till july you are welcome to join us. my kakao ID is beccahoo

I just got my epi fixed, it looks bad. Dr. Cho BIO messed up my eyes bad. You have to watch out he cannot do so many surgeries so he gets other doctors to do it for him. That is why mine looks so bad. When I woke up there were three doctors there. I am sure the youngest doctor there did my eyes because I could hear them talking.

I need to get my epi fixed. Dr. Cho ruined my whole eyes. He only gave me half refund which is not enough to fix even half of it!!

Who is the best for epi revision? I already went to Teuim so I can't go again, and another doctor but he did not do a good job.

Can anyone help me?

what happened to your epi procedure ? mind explain what went wrong ?

It is sloppy bad shape and bumps.
Doctor says he will revise it but it does not look like his photos. I should have seen someone better. He was expensive too. Now I have no money left;

So u went to teuim for epi and then bio to undo ur epi? Why didn't u go back to teuim? did he not offer free revision or did he think u don't need one?

Mind posting a pic it helps u get things into perspective, perhaps it's not as bad as u thought ?

The scarring is not bad, my canthus is slightly red atm, from experience the only scar left with be white/pale and only visible when u pull the eye corner towards ur nose. Dr kwon didn't even know I have epi before until I told him