BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Good clinics for eyes to me so far after 1.5 year of t search and friends working at famous clinic.
I found last week à clinic we all dream of but all in korean.
Www.oscar-ps.com I think. Never even check it out and booked my surgery there after visiting à week of clinics.
But I like top class eyes too very much.
And dr lee from Da.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I've been reading these threads, because I'm going to Korea this August to get revisional eye surgery. I feel that my lids are sausage like with prominent scars, and my two eyes are not symmetrical.

So far, I have contacted by email Dr. Kwon from Teium, Dr. Kang from IOU, and Dr. Shin from Duhan.

Teium quoted me the best price (3.0-3.5m won), while the others were very expensive!!! Dr. Shin quoted me 7m won!

I am also looking into Dr. Cho from Bio, Dr. Ha, and Dr. Lee from Jueun.

I was wondering if anyone can suggest other clinics that I should look into, and what price would be considered reasonable ( since I know they will charge foreigners more!).

Thank you! :smile:

Hi
You may pm me.
I can share with you about my recent revisional DES.

Hi weick, thanks for sharing your experience. I was considering Dr kang for crease lowering as I wanted a non-skin excision method. As you mentioned he is supposed to undo your previous double lid, I am guessing if you underwent the non-skin excision crease lowering? You said your previous lid is still folding at the same spot and this got me worried.. isn't the non-skin excision method supposed to ensure that the old crease do not fold back by filling up the old crease line through fat grafting? Did he do that for you?

Really need help to find surgeon for epi reversal and double eyelid revision for assymetry eyes.

Here is story on my depressing double eyelid revision.

I did my double eye non incision dst method and epi singapore with dr martin huang [paragon medical centre)

During consultation, he seemed very confident. He mentioned all the positive things such as my eyes will become kore beautiful bigger and brighter. I showed him a photo on how i would my eye to look like. He stopped me and says that we do not need to look at the photo, he said he will show in operation room on how my eyelid will be look like. Seeing him so confident, i was so naive and decided to follow him along. I also asked him about risk, all he said was swelling and bruising. This was my very first, i was so excited before the operation.

During the operation, he showed me the crease height. We agreed on it and he drew my eyes. Then he went upstairs (seemed he is really busy). I looked at the drawing on my face and it seemed different. I asked one of the nurse. She told me not to worry and that he is professional he would not make my face assymetrical. When he came back i ask him again. He sed it was for adjustment.

After operation i can clearly see my left epi was longer and my eyes was really swollen. He told me not to worry and it was just swollen. When we took the stitches out, thats when i can see clearly my left eye is so much longer. They told me i worry so much and this is normal during recovary stage. After 3 weeks post op, i emailed them again saying, one eye is still longer, as swelling subside it got more obvious instead of getting better as what they states. Then they replied me, my eye was longer to begin with ( before i didnt even notice). I complained that i was not told with this before, the assymetry is way more excrssive than before. Thats when they started to show their colors. They emailed me how the dr focuses one creating symmetry eyelid and they are confident they will achieve that. They say, i didnt mention about assymetry of the length of my eyes O.o they also still says it will get less obvious as the swelling subside.

Now im 3 month post op. Im devastated over the result.

1. Assymetry epi, one epi is longer and bigger, result, my left eye is so much bigger and longer comoare to my right eye.

2. I have 2 different eye shape. My eyelid is assynetrical as well. The smaller eye have higher and make my eyes tilted for some reason. Where the longer eye have lower eyelid. When i take photo in axo view, my eyes is so croocked. One eye look lower than the other

I talk to dr chung from eve clinic. He said i need epi reversal and double eyelid fold revision. I actually already lose hope until i saw in korean website that there is epi revision. I see a bit of hope >< i tot i would be depressed my whole life.

Any review on dr chung? I know he is good in epi reversal, but not to sure on double eyelid revision.

Is there are other surgeon whos is good in assymery eyelod and epicanthoplasty reversal?

Any help would be really really appriciated! Thank you =,) :,)

jin that sounds very bad :sad: I need a revision done too but prior to surgery my eyelids would change how they want to be on a daily basis (sometimes double eyelid, sometimes mono.. and the left and right eyelids never agreed unless I am having a super uber lucky day). I don't know if my surgeon did a crappy job or it was my eyelids being wonky/healing process that botched it all. Nonetheless it's time for us girls to look forward to a better day with the eyelids reworked and more symmetry attained!! (YAY!! Cheers for us!!).

I am sure Dr. Chung isn't the only surgeon who does epi reversal. I think epi reversal falls into the general category of "revisional DES".

So far I am keen on Opera..

Bk hospital, lol. So which 6 procedures they quote you for $7000usd, why so cheap?!

Jinblob do u have any hp chat app.. we can discuss I also need revision... mine was done by dr Huang ... can tell u more

Has anyone heard of Wonjin? http://wonjinbeauty.com/index.asp?inc=eyelid/Double_Eyelid

My Korean friend recommended Wonjin and Regen to me when I asked for clinics that were bigger/had translators. I've seen Regen mentioned a few times but I haven't seen Wonjin. Are they not very good? As well, I'm on the initial stages of looking for a doctor so are there any suggestions for ones that make very natural looking eyes? A lot of websites do video consultations but is it all right if my webcam isn't the highest quality?

Theres alot of bad review about wonjin.. Just research more before deciding