BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should not be any consultation fees.

As for rough estimate, it really depends on what you want to have done. For eg. some clinics have suggested that I get Revisional DES, epi, lateral epi, and lower blehropasty however you spell it.. lol they will charge you for each cut they make so choose your clinic wisely. some clinics do a discount for multiple procedures (cuts) and it seems like it is a normal thing to ask for while you are there.

For Revisional DES I would say the minimum cost for basic work done is 3.5kwon but if you want to make your eyes bigger at the same time then expect it to be above 5.5kwon. BK hospital gave me an estimate of 8.5kwon+ and I think they were just taking me for a spin.

I am definitely going to have my R DES done this year. Very excited. We girls/guys need to be brave since it's our second time around having this done. Need a strong spirit and lots of encouragement since the first surgery did not give us the results we wanted.

As they say in Japanese, GAMBATTEH!! ^_^

if I am not wrong, the excision method also results in the distance between eyes and brows to be shortened. What they do is they do a cut along the existing crease line, and then another cut for the new and lower crease line, and remove the skin in between. In other words, the eyelash line move upwards to the level of the old crease line, making the distance between the crease and eyelash line to appear lesser. Hence, it is not really 'lowering' the crease line, but just 'shortening' the distance between crease and lashline. Hope this is not confusing. This is what I learnt from a few consultations.. if anyone understands otherwise, do share~

I've been sending in the online consultation forms to some websites to scope out how much things are and what they recommend. The problem is that some of the clinics' sites don't particularly work in this regard. What do I do next? Find/ask for their email and send it in directly?

Halng!! wow I thought my procedure was expensive because I misread your 30k as 3k only.

My 6 procedures are everything POSSIBLE to do with the eyes. epi, laterial, revision, lower, etc. What about yours?

I think the lesson here is that we don't go to BK. lol

Pitangui has quoted me 5.7k and it's been confirmed that it's NORMAL practice to ask for a discount prior to making your final decision.

Hey Everyone

I am planning to go to taipei for epicanthoplasty and revision eyelid surgery (actually wanting to increase the fold height) early June but have not found a surgeon yet because i cant read chinese! I know about Dr Chuang at Wish clinic but no others. Anyone here who've visited chinese forums know of a popular or have had experience with an excellent surgeon in taipei? I'm about to book my ticket but don't want Wish clinic to be my only option lol. Would really appreciate any recommendations!

Communication shouldn't be an issue as i will be going with my mother who speaks competent chinese.

I got quote $4500usd for the eyes, but whole procedures, nose and facial contour is $30000usd. :smile:

some of the clinics i've hear before but NOT sure how their revision works are:
Dr Chuang - Wish Clinic
Dr Chen - Regent
Dr Jong - Lih Ren cosmetics
Dr Qiu - Star Clinic

Hope that helps a bit more..

Yeah thanks so much 😊

I've emailed Dr chuang from wish clinic and Dr kao from skin101 clinic. I'm 80 percent sure I want to go with Dr kao but he has avoided my question about how much he charges twice already. Weird hey...