BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

In my opinion it looks like he did the full incisional method. I got my double eyelids done again (1st time was 12 Years ago) 6 months ago and it looked like yours. Both times I got the incisional method.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,
I lost my previous log-in, don't even remember my username.
I am considering a third revision on my right eye.
A bit about me.
I did my first eyelid surgery with Dr. Park from Oz clinic. Magic Epi and double eyelid. Botched- magic epi scars and made me look 10 years older and non-Chinese (people say I looked Phillipino or Thai, but definitely not the beautiful ones!), eyelids are sausages, created ptosis in one eye.
I reversed epi with Dr. Ahn. He was my lifesaver. I was so unhappy with the epi and suicidal over it. He gave me my life back. I went out, received more compliments about my looks than even pre-any surgery but that is with make-up to hide the sausage lids- without make-up the sausage lids were so heavy, especially on the left. The left was slightly overcorrected by it was my fault- I recorrected it with him again a year later, no charge. Looked great, no scarring. The only scarring was the leftover from Dr. Park which Dr. Ahn admitted he couldn't do anything to hide it more.
I did eyelid lowering with Dr. Kang from IOU. I know surgeons have their good and bad reviews... I actually am very satisfied with mine- my left eye no more sausage lids, ptosis corrected very well. The right-- well, he didn't want me to correct it but I was so upset I wanted it lowered.. now it's maybe like my original eyelids- inner lids. When I lift my brows, my eyelids goes up with it, not taped down or unnatural or anything... scarring is very minimal too.. i don't actually notice them at all. I am sorry about people with bad experiences- I don't know what happened but I always think with these surgeries even in the best hands (not saying Dr. Kang is the best but he did a good job on mine so I can't complain- and I wanted to lower the right, so it's not technically his fault) you can get complications. And I used to love the inner eyelid on the right a lot... don't know why lately I kinda want it a little higher. I go through phases like this, maybe a third revision isn't a great idea.
Anyway my left epi not fully corrected so I went to Teiumps to do a little touch up. Now much more symmetrical with my right.. my left was always smaller than my right anyway.. in photos my face will never look symmetrical because the bone structures of the left face always look more dip in? I think it's because I have a slanted head shape from my parents not turning my head constantly when I was a baby or something.
Overall I am done with the epi business. I am looking to just lift my right eyelid up maybe one mm lid show. Does anyone know of any surgeons in Singapore who could do that? I heard good stuff about Andrew Tay but for first surgery mainly... I think the less than ideal communication between me and korean surgeons is a huge risk to take for the third surgery.

And to those with bad experiences with Dr. Kang, have your eyelids been fixed by anyone else? I hope they get better and that you'll find some satisfaction and peace finally.

Hi all, I intend to do revision eyelid surgery as soon as possible, probably early Oct. The problem I'm facing is unnatural arch and multiple folds on my right eye. That eye also has difficulty looking up because of skin tightness. I'll feel the strain on my right brow muscle.

Anyone keen to visit Korea together in early Oct? I'm still researching and so far has shortlisted JW. I will want to visit at least 3 clinics and am continuing my research. Let me know if you are keen to go together. I'm from Singapore.

hi hi,

Reading your story, I think i remember you. If i am not wrong, your nick starts with A in soompi and J in this thread in earlier post. I do not think any doctor in Singapore is good at revision. Sometimes i wonder what's going to happen to our eyes when we grow older considered the number of surgeries to our eyes..

I am so scared to do revisions.

Good luck to your planned surgery although i think it is better to leave it alone. You are very right. Communication is the biggest problem to do surgery in seoul. Even if the existing problem is solved, it always create unexpected issue later on.

Does anybody know more about crease lowering procedure?

I did incisional double eyelids, one eye crease is higher than the other and I'm looking for lowering one eye crease.

How do they do this? They cut again and the healing starts all over again? And won't there be two scars then one high and one low? Or how does it work :smile:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi wjiajia
I'll also be doing revisional surgery to lower my eyelid creases.
From what I understand, the new incision will be made to create the new lowered crease. Which means the skin between the old and new crease will be excised.

Which ps you plan to go to?

:smile:

Hi Deepeyes, thanks for sharing your experience! How are you epic now? Would you mind sharing your B/A photos with me? My email is: [email protected] I had my epic reversal with Dr. cho (bio) last year and it didn't work out well, it's now gone back to before. I'm seeking a skill doc to reverse my epic again early next year, this will be my last chance . Look forward to hearing from you! :smile:

Hi Deepeyes, thanks for sharing your experience! How are you epic now? Would you mind sharing your B/A photos with me? My email is: [email protected] I had my epic reversal with Dr. cho (bio) last year and it didn't work out well, it's now gone back to before. I'm seeking a skill doc to reverse my epic again early next year, this will be my last chance. Look forward to hearing from you! :smile:

Hi Jennlynn,
thanks for your sharing, can you share with me ur photo of revisional doubel eyelid? many thx for your sharing. [email protected]

So I went back to my clinic in Korea because i wanted to lower my crease. Doc says it is uneven now, but its only 6months post op, is most likely tissue scarring thats why its higher... It will subside? I dont know if i should believe him lol or he just doesnt want to revision

is that normally hard to lower down the creaseee? Get higher is much easy...I am also looking for doctor who can lower the crease.
Also is any one consider doing the revisional surgery in Japan? It seems more trustable somehow. Any info or interests pls drop me a note.

Hi did u find doctor to revision ur eyelid, and ptosis? I met the similar situation as u had a
bad double eyelid (ptosis) and want to revision. Let me know if u have any info or want to talk about it. My email: [email protected]

Hey how is ur current stats? Did u undo ur ptosis? And is that goes well?
I was also had the ptosis and not done well, looking for revision...

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I am currently considering a revision to lower my high, sausage-like and irregular eyelid folds and plan to consult a few Korean plastic surgeons before a making a final decision.

Anyone keen to travel to Seoul in May next year? We could encourage and keep each other company.

hey, first of all im very sorry for what happened to you at IOU and thank you alot alot alot for the info. how are your eyes now? are they alright? pray for ya your eyes become better. im gonna have double eyelid surgery in dec, so im doing my research hardly with this forum. i definitely need to rule out dr. kang from my list. btw, do you remember his full name? cause what ive learn from this forum, there are so many doctors who have the same last name and doctors move back and forth from this or that hospital. i should check he is still at IOU. if not, i need to find to which hospital he moved. plz pm me.