BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone been able to get in touch with Teuim recently? I emailed them on Friday but haven't gotten a response and they're not picking up their phone right now.

its public holiday in korea today and tomorrow. he last replied my email on 2nd May 2014 at 17:56.

Dr. Duhan garantees too much. His staff is the same way too. Their website has beautiful pics and I question about them having PS. I know somebody who did revision with him. He removed her some eyelashes permanently. She ended up having tears easily, especially with wind and water. Her eyes are always red. She went there to ask for the refund and they threatened her. He is a big client for Hongfenbaobao, the biggest website in China. They won't allow her to put the negative review in the website.

He is the most arrogant doctor I have ever met. He almost only says no or yes.

I will be there around that time too.

If you speak Chinese and English, you don't need a translator at all. You will get 20% off without a translator or they will charge you 20% more with a translator.

hi mingliang. your friend's eyelash problem is very scary. i was actually consider going with dr shin at duhan. i asked the clinic about risk and they said there isn't any. then i told her about reading this incident and the staff said the girl is fine now as she just lost her circulation temporarily?

it's not temporary. She went to other doctors for second opinion. And besides it's been almost six months. It could've grown now if it's temporary.

Meihualien and mingliang, I m going in mid-jun, shall we join together our consultation ? I can speak both Chinese and English

I did double eyelid and epi surgery more than one year ago and it did not turn out well. My double eyelid ceases are high and deep and my inner corner eyes have the white color scar. Im currently looking for a doctor whom i can do revision with. I am narrowing down to taiwan or singapore (since i stay here). Hope someone can help me out. Thanks.

Actually second surgery turned out better than I thought. Not sure if he lied to me. I was told things by lots of different people. I will write a final review later.

When are you planning to go korea? my kakao id CLOY90
add me up and we can discuss there:smile:

Hi I am planning on going to Korea to get an epicanthoplasty reversal/revision. I was thinking of going back to teiumps where I originally go the epicanthoplasty done or Eve clinic with Dr. Chung. I was planning on going within the next few months if anybody is interested in a travel buddy :smile:

Hi eagle, may I ask why you would like to reverse the epi done by Tieum? Did Dr. Kwon did your eye? The reason I ask is that I am seriously considering him for my eyes.

Update: never mind eagle, I saw what you posted on a different thread. Thanks.