BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

I know what you mean, I have 3 clinic in my mind, teuiem dr Kwon like to make doll eye which is not my type, bio dr cho very famous but I never see his real case, and some ppl said he is arrogant. So IOU is on my top list, but recently I hear his bad case, so it make me scare. Anyway maybe I think too much. I will stay in Korean 10 day.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can try eating multi vitamins, bromelain and sinnech. Buy the pumpkin juice from pharmacy. Very effective in de swelling.

hes on the top of my list too but getting more and more bad reviews. i think he did excisional method when he said he was gonna use the non excisional method. thats why some of his patients cant close their eyes. i dont know why hes doing that.

Hi Shanghai 1930,
You mentioned that you had a mild overcorrection. I'm 6 weeks postoperative and feel that way about one eye. I was wondering if you noticed your overcorrection right away or if it was gradual as the swelling subsided. And if it was gradual, when did you notice it? I'm concerned cause I still have a lot of swelling and I don't want my lid to lift anymore =(

Hi Michimi23, since I got both eyelid surgery and overall fat graft at the same time, my eyes and eyelids actually looked OK right after the surgery, as I believe the eyelids were weighed down a bit by the fat graft on my forehead. However one month after the fat on my forehead started to get absorbed, that was when my eyes started to get opened up more, and I noticed an over correction of ptosis.

Like I said in my post earlier, I got EPI reversal later, which helped ease the surprised look as a result of ptosis overcorrection. Though I am still researching whether a doctor might revise the over-correction of ptosis. I read a medical article and it said that it can be done. The hard part is finding the right doctor to do it.

Hi shanghai1930,

So happy to see you here. I had double eyelid +ptosis +epic with dr kwon too.
I am planning for epic reversal as well.
May I ask if you like your epic reversal result now? Most people said they don't look exactly like before although it is very close to before. Do you have any scar from epic reversal? Was it very painful? I understand there will be pain and tightness that continues for 6 mths after surgery. Sorry for the load of questions as I cannot find anybody who had epic reversal surgery to ask these details from. Do you think dr chung is good?

I am also looking for doctor to undo my ptosis correction as I am not comfortable with such big eyes. Dr kwon said he is able to undo the ptosis correction by releasing the muscle. But dr kwon will make a long cut along eyelid incision. My eyelids are very weak now due to few surgeries.
Next week I also consulting a oculoplastic surgeon amd according to this doctor he can do a small cut on the eyelids.

Last but not least could you share with me your before and after epic reversal photo? Tks.

I am also looking for doctor who can undo ptosis by cutting at the back of eyelids instead. With no luck so far though.

Hi Deepeyes, maybe other people got lucky. In my case, even though the epi reversal improved my look, I don't look even close to before. A few issues are: due to Dr. Kwon's epi method, he cut my lower eyelid, thus my eyes are rotated a bit. The tail end of my eyes are now pointing downward, making me look old. The other issue is the way he did my ptosis correction, the medial point was lifted way up, but the tail of my eye was not lifted, and so my eyes look triangular if I open up my eyes really wide. I am still pissed at his aesthetics. How can he consider unnaturally big and triangular eyes that point downward beautiful?

Anyways back to epi reversal. It is not painful at all. I would say the improvement in look so far is 40 - 50%. I no longer have the nice S curve along my lower eyelid, though this has nothing to do with Dr. Chung, my eyes are not as pretty as before. This is for sure. Dr. Chung's skills, in my point of view, is adequate but not superb. I also noticed that he used quite thick thread for the sutre. Not sure if this is why one eye still has a keloid scar. It is slightly raised and I am not sure if it will go away. It is not too obvious but still bothers me.

One more thing, when I visited Dr. Duhan's office to have my eyelid lowered, he told me that my epi reversal was not done right. I am not sure what that means. Thought I should point it out for you, just to be on the cautious side with Dr. Chung.

Certainly, just let me know your email address and I will send you the before and after. To be honest, the improvement in pictures is not very visible, but in person the improvement is a bit more evident.

Thank you for writing back! I am so thrilled to hear from you. I couldn’t send you a PM couple of months ago.

My email is [email protected]

I will show you all my photos, primary surgery with Dr Kwon and my eyelid revision with Dr Kang.

Hi deepeyes, I plan to have double eye revision in April. Dr kang form IOU is on my list. Could u please send me ur pictures to me. I really confusing whether Dr kang's skill is good right now....as I saw someone said he is not well-known in Korea... Thank u