BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

hello, I did have my revision done with Dr Cho. He did manage to fix my scar but at the same time he lowered my fold too much and my eyes look more tired and old. i guess in his opinion maybe that means more natural, so you got to be very careful in letting him know what exactly you want. can you point me to the Chinese forum that talks about Dr Shin's work. thank you!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please don't take this personally but i think it's odd you mention that when you one is talking about usa. some of us live in Canada, Asia, Europe, Australia... if most people here lived or wanted surgery in the US 99% of posts here wouldn't be about clinics in Asia and 1% about the US. Please feel free to recommend American surgeons to anyone living in USA but please don't assume everyone lives there. i only comment bc no one was talking about USA and you suddenly mentioned surgeons in the US... for some people USA is a lot further away than Korea :smile: others go to Korea bc surgeons there have experience in procedures American surgeons won't even touch and have no experience in bc different beauty ideal or taboo...

Hi, I jus done my surgery at ITEM with Dr Chung. The nurse and doctor are very nice and friendly. I was having cold feet initially but they eased away my nervousness and now I m on my recovery stage. Btw I have done fat grafting (full face), epi and lateral , full incision double eyelid, muscle correction and lateral hotz. The only regret is I never tell Dr Chung the eye shape I want. I jus told the doctor I want big n brighter eyes.. Now I m waiting by the days when I see the results ��.. I m gg for the love band on the 28 too..

Hello Are anybody going to Korean btw 1-9 April 14? I am going to Korean for eye revision double eyelid with Dr Kwon on 2 April 14. I had Magi epi canthoplasty with my primary double eyelid surgery last year. I am no satisfied with my result because my eye crease are not good define and the crease has faded. I decided to have another revision with Dr Kwon. If anybody are interesting for buddy up and some good company. And good moral support to each other. Please let me know. Thank you.

hey there , this is my fisrt day in this blog , so gald found your words, I have my first eye double fold job done on 30th Sep last year, it’s too high and so deep , It tortures me every since , I am planning to go to IOU for revision in Jun , would you please tell me more about him and the jobs he done , it would be high appreciated if you can also show me your before & after photos , thank you !!! [email protected]
looking forword hearing from you soon ~~~

hi dear , have you done the revision in IOU? how's going now , please tell me more ...
[email protected]
your before& after pics are highly appriciated ~~

Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience !

I was planning to have the eyelids revision with Dr. Cho from Bio. But I'am still not feeling very confident with him. I am still in Korea now. I will see Dr. Shin tomorrow. Do you use wechat or Line or Kakao? My wechat ID is meiliuusa1020. My Line is meizi1020

Why were your eyes' issues before?

Dr. Shin's website is http://www.doublefold.kr/htm/reinfo_01.php

hi mingliang

pls keep me posted of your consult with dr shin. the previous doc before dr cho gave me very deep scar, and he changed the shape, I had not idea how that could be done. one of my eye is slightly bigger than the other - it really didn't bother me but the other doc wanted it perfect so pressed the big eye to start on the same level as the other, and so it ended up looking very slanted. I wanted dr cho to just give me back a normal looking/ non slanted eyes and fix the deep scar. I thought the height was actually fine, other than the slanted look, but dr cho said he would lower it to make it look more natural, I should have objected it, but then I really didn't know that I would look so old and tired with low fold. he overdone it, but he doesn't think he did. I am sorry I don't have the other communications you mentioned. you can give me your email and we can talk on the side if you like

Hi! my email is [email protected]
Do you use wechat ? Do you speak Chinese?

I am 7 mths and 3 weeks after surgery. Depth has improved but still a bit deeper than what I asked for not sure if it is due to fat graft.

I have very deep indented scars tissues when eyes are closed. According to dr kang this is scar tissues that will go away in 1 year. Some pple said it won't go away.

As a result of scar tissues, eyelid is not folding at the newly cut incision line but old incision scar tissues.

Because of these 2 issues I am not very satisfied with results as yet. I am trying to stay hopeful but getting hopeless in the mean time.

Recently talked to 2 forumers who had their surgeries 10 mths back, they are pretty happy though.

Hi

May I ask if in the end did Dr Cho managed to remove the deep scars and changing your eye shape back to original?

hello, as i said in the earlier post too, dr cho did manage to fix my scar but at the same time he lowered my fold too much and my eyes look more tired and old. i guess in his opinion maybe that means more natural, so you got to be very careful in letting him know what exactly you want. no he did not fix the shape at all , but perhaps the previous doc did something that wasn't reversible,,, I really don't know what the previous doc before dr cho did.... I never asked for it

Hi tks for the reply.

Yes I noted you mentioned dr cho lowered your fold.