BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Hi Weick! Do you mind sending your pics to me ? Really appreciate it .

[email protected]

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

What happened to you in that ID clinic? Can you share more information? Thanks!

Hi gal

Couldn't reach u via email. Keep bouncing back. Do u mind sharing review with Dr Shin from Shinseung? Tks a lot.

Can you share some information about BIO Dr cho? And could you email me the backlist ? Thanks, and also could u email me the blacklist?my email address [email protected]

Hi dear, can you email me your before and after pic and share more experience with me? I m going to Korean in may, but not sure which doctor good, my email is [email protected]

Thanks

I agree that one should do more research especially for revision cases. When I was doing research for an aunt on eyelid surgery, aside from reading this forum, I was able to communicate with someone who had a not so pleasant outcome with Dr. Kang. Her eyelids were lowered more than she wanted and her crease were thick and uneven.

May I know more about the scar revision on the eyelids? I was under the impression that a sliver of skin along with the scar will need to be removed when doing a scar revision.

I just had my eye revision with Dr. Kang. I have been waiting to post my outcome until more swelling and bruising goes away. As my case was extremely bad my expectation was not as high as may be for many on this forum, I did not expect Dr. Kang nor any other Doctor to be able to give me perfect eyes. I just wanted to look normal again. I will say that I could see a huge improvement right after the surgery. About the scar revision. He releases the scar and stretches the skin. Fat grafting is done so to prevent re-adhesion. He did excise some of my old scars on the sides of my eyes as they were very wide from my previous surgery. I will not further comment on my results until I am further along my healing. Tomorrow I do get my stitches out.

Since we have good reviews here on Dr. Kang. The only downsize is it could change to too small creases. Could anybody who have done with Dr.Kang know if there is another chance to go back to him and make the crease higher later if you are not happy with too small crease?

Highly appreciate it !

Hi Thinkpink, how are your eyes from IOU? How much did you pay for revision eyelid surgery? I am looking for a highly skilled and patient Doctor.

Hello there! Thank you for the great information. Can you tell me if Dr. Sewhan Rhee from LIFE is on the blacklist? Or have you heard anything about his work on revisional eyelid surgery. Thanks a bunch!