BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

From Wikipedia, Kenacort is used to treat several different medical conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, arthritis, allergies, ulcerative colitis, lupus, sympathetic ophthalmia, temporal arteritis, uveitis, ocular inflammation, Urushiol-induced contact dermatitis, visualization during vitrectomy and the prevention of asthma attacks. It will not treat an asthma attack once it has already begun.[1][2][3] It has also been used off-label for macular degeneration.[4]

It's a corticosteroid

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your reply..but I don't understand how has this got to do with scars?

The scar treatments I've seen posted here are meds being used "off label". In this case, a steroid cream is being utilized to reduce scars. No drs that I've seen in the US have ever prescribed such meds after my procedures.

• 2 weeks later...
Have you gone to Korea already? Your post just came across to me now. I am traveling in Jan. But I haven't booked the ticket yet. Please let me know asap. If you are already in Korea, which doc did you go with? Good luck!

Forgot my mail. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

Hi I am traveling to Korea in Jan too . Are you looking for a company? We can share everything . email me at visitmeiAt Gmail dot com

Hi!

Since a lot of views here have high crease folds, is there anybody feeling your brow is lowered because of the extra skin excised from the previous eyelids surgery?

I have this case. I wonder if anybody consults with surgeons about this and anybody had done anything like this?

Any opinion will be appreciated!

can email me at [email protected]

Hello. I will be in Korea January 13 to January 24. I already have my plane tickets and hotel reservations at highland hotel. I have hired an interpreter since I just started learning Korean. I already have my consultation appointments for three clinics for the 14th. But it would be nice to have support. Let me know if you will be there during that time.

Hello. Dr. Kang at IOU can lower creases without skin excision. I will need to have that done because I don't have enough skin to cut out. I will also be having scar revision done at the same time.

Hey. I wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Kwon from Teuim is better and his clinic is open again since November. I will be going to the following clinics for consultation:
Teuim
IOU
Regen

I do NOT recommend Lee Hee Moon/Eye Magic Clinic. I had revisional surgery with him last year and ever since, my eyelids do NOT close completely. This has caused severe dry eyes. Everyday and all day I put in eye drops and eye ointment. This still does not help my aching, sore, and blurry eyes that I live with every day. I highly regret surgery with him. I believe he has been blacklisted several times as well.

Furthermore, he refuses to help me in any way and ignores me. He even goes so far as to deleting my private posts on his (online consultation section) website. If you want proof, look for author "Catherine" and check back the day after to see it gone. This to me is highly dishonest, unethical, and unprofessional. It's so disheartening to know that I saved up money for a long time, paid a fortune just to look normal again, and ended up with more problems in the end.

Please, if you or anyone else you know is planning on going to Lee Hee Moon, do not go to him. He has no empathy and is very dishonest. He must be exposed for who he really is, and that is a psychopathic criminal.