BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

well, pictures dont lie..i'm sure yours really did improve. for 3rd surgery scarring really take much longer time to heal..I do believe that it will take more than 8 months to see the final result. I hope you will get the depth you want by the end of the day. lets pray that it will turn out perfect! in the mean time be patient. =)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello!
Ive been doing research like tons of research and the more i know about it, the sadder i am. yes maybe its best to leave it alone for awhile..removing fats is easy..filling it back is very hard. mild eyebags are still nicer than sunken eyes no? hehe all the best to you dear. keep us updated =)

good lucky! hope it will all be good! keep us updated!

I actually had a nightmare like few weeks ago. I dreamt that dr.kang retired! and i was like whatt??! after such a long time of research? lol i guess that would be a nightmare for everyone too..hope everyone here is doing well. take care guys! =)

aww i'm so sorry... not a nice dream but good thing it was only a dream right? ^^ i had a dream about a clinic i'm considering too... but i can't remember what happened in it anymore xD

:o for revision or first time? i haven't had eye surgery yet... i was told my ptosis is because of too little fat in eyes... do you think it's hard to add fat in them if it's the first time?

I highly agree with u

I think I know what you mean. When I look in the mirror or catch glimpses of my eyes something looks really off. I don't know if its due to te depth or the scars but I'm often surprised by how I look.

I am 12 weeks post op and I'm hoping this is not the final result. My eyes are uneven as are my lines. The scar is very visible. One kid doesn't seem to go up all the way. I don't know if that's part of the healing process.

Dr Kang removes them after 5 days. But he says that if there is anything to touch up he will do it on the 5th day and you need another 5 days. So to be safe you should plan to stay in Korea at least 10 days from the day of surgery.

Chances of touch up are small but I have heard of people needing it so the possibility is definitely there.

I'm also realizing the one eye photos are very misleading. You have to compare the before and after in the context of a whole face. Looking at just one eye will always make it look better. You have to see the whole face or half or at least 2 eyes to see the real difference.

I noticed Dr.kangs patients healing process is like a roller coaster ride..it must be tough for you guys to go through all this. For scarring it took me more than 6 months to heal btw..so hang in there, theres room for improvements.

hello! its a revision. in my opinion i think the survival rate would be a littleee higher for someone who doesnt have any scar tissue inside compared to someone who had multiple lid surgeries before.
I think its a gamble, you wont know how much will survive until you do it. it also depends on skills and individuals. So theres not definite answer to this although alot of doctors would say "oh the survival rate is 80%" but alot of times it just never turn out that way. So make sure your doctor is really good in fg and that would give you a higher chance of fats survival.

thank you for your honest answer ^^

Thanks dear, hopefully everything goes smoothly because this is going to be my last chance..im saving money like mad just for my revision as im still a student.
Do you have kakaotalk or mind to send me the pics thru email? I heard about dr chung from EVE is good but not sure whether its people who help him to do the advertising because judging from what i saw from his website, some cases are actually looking better at the before pic. Besides from dr chung, dr ahn is also in my consideration list.
But now i have to decide whether to get my eyelid revision done first or epi surgery..Hmmm seriously need some advise for this

I have to make the same decision as you too! if I do epi reversal first, then i would have to live with rounder, puffier eyes for another 2 months after that since you need to let it heal for at least 2 months. after epi reversal, your eye shape becomes more rounder >< I don't know if I can live with rounder eyes cuz my eyes are already sausages :sad: but if i do eye revision done first, the main problem will be fixed so ill be at more relief. however, i'll have to wait 6 months for the epi reversal... i guess epi is coverable with make up so the latter will be the better choice. but it makes sense to do the epi first because it will help with making a new/lower line when doing the revision. im currently working so i only have 13 days max to stay in seoul.

How's the epi reversal healing going? Would you recommend this to someone? I got tricked into donig an epi from my doctor and I'm feeling a lot of discomfort. Dry eyes, weird/freakty eye shape, too much redness exposure etc. Do you mind if I could see a before and after pic? It would all help us out!! I've been so depressed with this epi failure =(