BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Hi Lalaland115, I am still just 3 weeks post op for my EPI reversal. What I can say for sure is that my impression has improved, and that I look younger. I don't look fully like my old self yet as Dr. Kwon also gave me an in-out fold that is medium sized, while I had tapered eyelids before. At this point, I will wait it out before deciding whether to lower my eyelids later.

Today I had an ID picture taken at work and my eyes no longer look weird, yeah! The only concern I have is that I have a raised scar on my left eye that is shaped like a dot. It is very light pink colored. I don't know how long it will take before it will go away. Does anyone know? In person, it is not that noticeable. I was able to hide this surgery from my Mom, and she's got a sharp eye by the way :smile: I guess worse case even if I had to live with this scar, it is way better than living with an over-done EPI. It made me really self-conscious and sad for a year.

The other thing is that I did not get my S curve back, the pretty lower eyelid that curves a bit that you can find in most asian eyes. But... I knew it would be a tall order if I want that back as well. Anyways, the whole thing just taught me a lesson, not to do more surgeries than I need, and to understand how any surgery works before getting it. Before the EPI surgery, I really thought EPI = bigger and prettier eyes, which is totally not the case. It might work for some eye shapes, but not mine.

While examining me in his office pre-op, Dr. Chung also said that my EPI was done just 'a little too much'. I am telling you this as I can just understand the discomfort your EPI gave you, as it sounds like yours probably was a bit more overdone than mine. I will try to find pictures to show you the before and after.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello dear do you have kakaotalk or email? I desperately need to talk to someone who are in the same situation as mine! We can share information btw, i actually still 50 50 about which surgery should i do first. But currently what bother me the most is epi and i only have like around one month time for my semester break. I'm not sure whether can makeup able to cover my eyes if i go for eyelid revision first. Sigh i got many things need to consider and worry about. I just feel damn regret doing my eyes, i've always imagine that my life would be totally diff if my eyelid surgery is a successful one or i didnt do anything to my eyes. But well, what done is done..its just that sometimes i cant accept it whenever i look at myself in the mirror:sad:

Hello babe, did your first epi surgery leave any scar? Im considering whether should i go for Dr Chung or Dr Ahn. mine is the scar problem, im so afraid that my scar is going to be even more worse after the epi reversal. I'm so afraid of making any decision now..lol

Hey my email is [email protected]
email me ur kakao and ill message u :smile:

see above post =)
I posted twice by accident

Hi Stephanieee, no my first EPI and double eyelid surgery did not leave any scar.

Hey sweetie, well I hve been in this forum for long enough for people to know I m not advertising for anyway, I am just telling u out of good deed as I have recieved a lot of help and support from people in this forum too. It's ur choice to believe some info that others have given u or not. It will be extremely rude and unthoughtful of me just to pass around people's before and after pics, I am sure you wouldn't want me going around sending your pics to people right? But what I can do is to pass u their email or contact so u can just talk to them directly.

Hi shanghai 1930, I did my eyes at chungdam u and wanted to revise a teuiems. ! Now that I seen urreview, I'm afraid! Do u mind sharing ur pic or ur eyes before surgery and after? I really am considering! Thanks so much

Hi~ do you mind to send before after pictures?
my email [email protected]
I also had bad eyelid surgery and need revision.
really appreciate your help

Hi Rachy888, sure just give me your email address, and I will send you the before and after.