BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone.
I had my eyelid surgery 7 months ago. My eyelids came out deep, high, and sausagy. I am Korean living in US and I came to Seoul about two weeks ago to get my eyelids fixed. So far, I visited about 10 clinics that specialize in eyelid revisions. I speak Korean fluently so I was able to get some information from local Koreans/Korean forums. Unfortunately, Dr. Kang is not really well known here in Seoul, and there were some bad reviews of him in Korean forums (Naver). I had a consultation with him, and I thought he was just okay. I wasn't that impressed with him and I thought he was definitely overrated in this forum.

Also, a local Korean gave me a blacklist of clinics you should avoid in Seoul. It's in Korean, but if you want to take a look at the blacklist, you can email me at [email protected] and I can send you a copy. From looking at the blacklist, some big clinics you should avoid are BK, Grand, EyeMagic (lee heeeemoon), face line, wonjin, chloe, and nobleless.

Here are some doctors that I would suggest. These doctors are much older, with almost 30 years (or more) of experience. They also specialize in eyelid revisions.

Dr. Lee
www.jueunps.com

Dr. Ha
www.hadoctor.co.kr

I forgot this doctor's name.. but the oldest doctor at Secret
www.secrettps.com

I would suggest Dr. Shin too, but I thought he was a little too cocky. However, I was pretty impressed with him as well.
Dr. Shin
www.duhanps.com

I will keep updating on this forum throughout my stay here. I'm seeing two more doctors, and I hope to make a decision by the middle of January.

Riko, may I know what clinic/doctor you went to please?
All the best for your recovery.

Thank you so much for sharing the information. I seem to remember that I saw an advertisement of Dr. Lee's work at a subway station in Gangnam and was very impressed but wondered why I never heard about him on the forums.
Please come back and keep us updated with what you experience in Korea. I hope you find the right doctor for your case and good luck for your surgery.

Thank you for the information. Now I'm totally confused. Since I hired a translator, she will only go to three clinics which she has already set up for IOU, Teuim, and Regen. I'm not sure what to do now. I was putting a lot of hope on Dr. Kang. Since I fly into to Seoul on Monday, maybe we could meet up.

Could you tell me what clinic you went to? I hope you continue to have a good recovery.

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Wow two weeks is still not long enough to make a decision. I am thinking no more than two days for consultation.

All the pics I found from Dr. Lee's website are the eyelids revision reversed to mono eyelids. I don't understand why they want that? is it because easier?

Dr.Ha and Secret are all in korean.

Dr.Shin from Duhans is very popular in China. Again he does a lot of advertisement there. But he got a lot of good reviews too. Most of them said he is very sincere, focused, responsible. And he does a good job although few bad reviews. He takes stitches twice at separate time. I don't know it will make any difference.

I guess all the doctors get both sides of reviews. It all depends on how many good ones vs bad ones.

Please come back once you make your decision and give us updates! We all so appreciate you!

My Kaokao Talk: meiliu1020
QQ: 2416569476

Hi dear friends,

Is any one done double eyelid revision from dr cho bando?or other good doctor recommended, I have very bad double eyelid now, and I m very depress. Please help! Thanks a lot

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Do you have Dr kang's wedsite that can share? thanks!

Agree! We can't lose.

Do u have any before and after pic to email? my email address: [email protected]

Where did u do your eyes 4 month ago?In USA?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I heard he is 74 years old. Too old to do the refined surgery. Anybody knows?