BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Oh! I mean can I send email to u to get ur pictures

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I really want to get the blacklist...however it seems ur email address is wrong...could u please pm me if u can email me. Thanks a lot

This is true; they are horrible with eyes. Just read my stories and countless others'. I think they are terrible in general though because their surgeons are generally inexperienced and you end up being paired with a doctor who doesn't specialize in what you are going in for.

Hi I'm thinking go to Korea for epic restoration?any recommendation?
I'm now having a great scar:sad:does anyone can help?
I have email with dr.chung from eve,dr Ahn
I dunno which one should I go?

Hi all,

I will do a double eye lid surgery and epi and chin implant with dr Oz (Clinic) in Gangnam

I read some reviews already but maybe here someone has personal experience? :smile:

I think he replies really quick with e-mails!

Dr Kwon (teuim) is now working fot AT? I sent e-mail to [email protected], but no one reply me. My friend and I plan to go to korea on augest. I know dr kwon is good in doing revision double eyelid, but the price is expensive. So I wanna know do anyone one know how much for revision double eyelid, revisional epicanthoplaty(inner corner) and
lateral canthoplast.

For revision of epic

I just know there is some
Dr.chung from eveplastic
Dr.Ahn
Dr.shin from shinseung(I search in never,I saw many Korean did epic restoration there)
http://www.shinseung.com/2008/after/board_new.asp?tbl=after&page=1&search1=&keyword=

I still dunno which doctor should I choose,cos I have a deep scar!i just want go back to previous eye shape and minimize the scar as minimal as it can be

If anyone have this surgery experience ,plz let me know!many thanks

IOU DR. KANG BOTCHED surgery!

Cost: 5 million won cash

I had revision eye surgery with Dr. Kang.

He lied to me to get my business. He said I would not scar and that he could lift my epicathal. I have scars and my epicathal is worse than before. My eyes don't close because he lowered my eyelid too much.

He tried to blame my eyes not closing on me since I had this problem before. But, he made it 4 times worse! Other doctors said they could easily fix this now it will be much harder because there is no skin left!

Dr. Kang took inaccurate pictures of me while I was on operating table of my eyes not closing all the way. He already shot my eyes and body with drugs, and my eyes were rolled back. He covered my lids with a towel so you cannot see injection marks. He showed me these picture as evidence but my eyelids not closing was not that bad.

I was able to close my eyes fully while sitting down, now there is a huge gap! Almost 1/3 my eye cannot close!

Shame on Dr . Kang for lying to me and making my eyes more difficult to fix. I had other doctors promise to fix all my problems but I would scar.

Dr. Kang lied after surgery saying he only promised lid lowering and scarless revision for 5 million won which is a lie.

There is no such thing as a scarless eye revision for my eyes. Dr. Kang says I can come for scar revision 1 year later for free just to get rid of me. This is a complete joke and awful what he put me through.

I paid 3 million to get my epicathal fixed by another doctor because it was so bad. I will have to wait longer to see if anyone can fix my eyes not closing. My eyes are so dry and hurt. I don't know if anyone will be able to fix it because I have so little skin.

IOU Botched surgery DR. KANG
Dr. Kang LIES to get your business!

Moderator note:

Member has revised her opinion

I wrote a bad review about IOU Dr. Kang and I would like to erase it.

He did not do a bad job but I think the communication could have been better.

It had been two months after surgery so I will wait longer.

Sorry I wrote such a nasty review.

Please disregard above negative review I wrote under UNHAPPY

What's going on about ur surgery exactly ? I really confuse...

*I'm new to this forum, so if I'm not replying to this post properly, I apologize

Wow! Thanks so much for posting this. I really am grateful to people like you who take the time to share your experiences to help others such as myself searching for a revision surgeon. I am currently searching for a eyelid revision surgeon, and it will be my 2nd revision, so 3rd eyelid surgery on my poor eyes. :sad::sad::sad: Reading stuff like this is invaluable to me. Thank you