BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update
After surgery I panicked and went for advice from another doctor. But he was competitive so he told me bad things about my surgery so I would give him business. I got an epi corrected and small revision to my eyeline and he made it worse! I have to wait until it heals. But I am so mad I listened to second doctor. 1 st surgery was better looking but I have to wait longer now for everything to heal to write an accurate review.

thank you for explaining that. i'm so sorry.

HI everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knew of a translator for plastic surgery in Seoul (instead of Zoe), as she is unavailable?

Reallllly desperate! I am going at the end of june, early july :smile: Thanks!!!!

什么?n真地wtf了? why do you want to hire an agent? read this...

judging from your username i assume you can speak chinese? With Chinese/English you can visit about 95%+ of all the bigger clinics. I would not recommend going to very small clinics with hardly any reviews.

yeah, that's another thing, she won't need a translator anyway bc like all the clinics have people who speak very good/perfect mandarin. and some clinics have people who speak perfect english.

Thankyou, AutumnSkies :smile:

hi all.. i've done incisional double eyelid surgery 2 years and is looking to do another revision in kr this year..

i have attached picture of my eyes (link) - my left eye is bigger than my right eye. I like my left eye very much is looking to have surgery to fix my right eye.

i have contacted DAPRS & Teuim and this is their reply:-

1. DA - I should have either incisional or non-incisional ptosis for both eyes.
2. Teuim - Non-incisional double eyelid surgery + ptosis + magic epi (like everyone else) for both eyes

just want to ask - is it really impossible for the doctor to just operate on one eye?

and also please recommend me some clinics who are better in eyes surgery. i saw mixed reviews abt Teuim and do not think that i want to do epi on my eyes as i think i do not need them.

thanks in advance for all your help

hi sleephead,
my eyes are slanted too. its not just slanted, my fold is super high. imagine how round my eyes look. =( would you mind sharing your ba pic with me? i would really appreciate it. heres my email [email protected] thank you =)

hi shanghai1930,
Would you mind sharing your ba pic with me? my eyes are also pointing downwards because the crease infront is too high. its just weird =( it would be great if you could help.
heres my email [email protected]

=))

slight asymmetry is really ok. i bet it not that obvious in person. i hope you really think twice about revision. my first surgery was really good but it was a little bit slanting down at one side. so sort of used it as an excuse to revise it. i wanted a higher fold and i wanted it to be perfectly symmetrical. i ended up regretting it so much that i wish i could just disappear from this world. not trying to put you down but...think about it...is it really that bad? it bothers you that much? i stopped taking photos ever since my revision. whatever is your decision, i wish you the best .=)please make sure you do enough research

thank you for putting the effort to update us. thats really nice of you.