BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

hello! if u dont mind, can you keep us posted about how your surgery went? love to hear your story from the beginning to the end cause Ill also go there in two months

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Thickeyelid,

I just came back from Korea recently. I was told if you go during low season, you will get lower prices. This is because when the clinic is really busy there are fewer surgical spots available so they won't give you as good a bargain. I believe beginning of May is ok but towards the end of May it begins to get close to school holidays, which makes the clinics busier. Just a suggestion! Good luck :smile:

Hi Riel,

Thanks for your helpful suggestion and best wishes:smile:. I initially intended to go in December but put off the plan as I cannot take the cold. Which are the low season months?

Did you go to Korea for a surgery? How did the procedure go?

• 2 weeks later...
I had a problem with Dr. Kang IOU too. I had a lot more problems with my eyes after surgery with him. He over promises what he can do. If other doctors say that can't do something and Dr. Kang says he can, he is probably lying.

Hi do you have kakao talk? im going to seoul next year may for eyelid revision
we can talk about it tgt and share some info add me up CLOY90

• 2 months later...
Hi Thickeyelid, I am going May 26 - June 10. When are you going? Have you had a list of doctors to visit?

Hi ZWC,
Something crops up, so I am not able to firm up the dates yet. I hope to consult Teuim and Banobagi and maybe one or 2 more. Initially thought of visiting IOU but am having second thoughts given the recent not so positive feedbacks. I note that you are visiting Girin. Are they good at eyelid revision? Which are the doctors on your consult list?

I am not sure how I missed your message. I have been reading a bunch of threads in this forum and I definitely would not go to Dr. Kang (IOU). I think I am just going to Dr. Kwon. I am still looking for other clinics to do consult to see what procedures they would recommend. I will try to stop by Banobagi and JW. I have not hear any bad reviews about Banobagi and JW.

I have not been successful in getting a response from Banobagi, despite sending a reminder. May have to strike them off the list. If they don't bother to respond at the enquiry stage, it makes me wonder if they will respond to post-op communication.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi does anyone have any information about undoing ptosis correction? I had non incisional ptosis correction done but the shape doesnt look like what i want. I am waiting for the 6 mth mark before deciding my next steps. I feel like removing the ptosis totally but aint sure what that entails. Must it be through full incision? Hoping someone could share if you know anything about this.

Did he do the ptosis correction on your eyes? I think you should ask him or the doctor who did your ptosis correction what the procedure is to lower your ptosis. If you want to go to another doctor, maybe get an operative report from the doctor that did your ptosis correction so the new doctor can see the procedure used to do your ptosis correction and go from there. Just a thought.