BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Can you explain the shape? I had mine done at the same place too..

For epi restoration, eve and shinseung are supposed to be good. There are several posts about them in this forum. You might want to check them out~

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just emailed starclinic n they told me Dr Qiu no longer does dbl eyelid surgery 😢 I was 90% confirmed that I wanted him to do it n now Im lost!

My sis had hers don't by Dr chen at regent n Im not sure if I wanna go there as he is famous for mini-incision but dwtime is slower n I had consulted a local doc n he mentioned I didn't hv to remove fats so the stitching method would be ok, although he did suggested me to get epi as I hv sm excess skin which might cause multiple folds.

Anyone has any other Taiwan docs to recommend?? Kinda lost now. Sigh

I got it fixed from another doctor. Bio said he would fix it but I would have to sign a waiver because he would not admit there was a problem. But I could not sign it because he mad so many mistakes before. I should have because the next doctor was not much better.

I don't want to give his name out because he said he would revise it . He's nice but the work is not as good as his photos. I already paid him a lot of money. He was afraid to do to drastic surgery which is what I needed so he did a surgery he could undo. So it does not look as good as a surgery that would have cleaner incision lines. I got so mad at him because I think since I had such bad luck with good doctors people are afraid of me. Also I saw these doctors for more than one consultation so they think I am difficult.
I am so upset because I could have paid anyone to fix it but now I am out of money. One member on this forum blames me and not the doctors I saw. Some of these doctors I saw have good reputations but they also make mistakes. Why would I pay so much money if I wanted bad surgery. I also did wait appropriate time in between surgeries. I can write longer reviews but it would only make the doctors look bad.

No I did not go to Teuim or BIO to fix my epi, That was before, I had many operations. You go see them, They are okay, but they also mess up. Bio did not even do my eyes. He let his young doctor there do it in bait and switch doctor. Teuim did my epi awhile ago. It was okay but I did not need it.
No my last doctor for epi had to fix an epi I got done at BIO who messed up. I will not give his name yet, but it was not the best job especially for the price.

I do not know if my reviews will help anyone. I feel I am the victim of so much bad surgery. It is unfair it does not happen to everyone. I will stop writing reviews. It does not matter. All doctors make mistakes. If a doctor's clinic is busy he may or may not make mistake on your face. He might not care as much because he has so many patients or may be tired.

When they make a mistake they don't admit it and you have spent so much money. If your eyes are not difficult you don't have to worry as much but it is not fair the way they treated me and used me for my money. They made many mistakes but only I know and have to live with it?

I'm so sorry to hear that, plastic surgery gone wrong is the last all we wanted. I hope you put it through this tough time.

If you don't mind, probably you can share what went wrong with the epi procedure ? before and after pictures ?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi thickeyelid. Im in seoul now. Want to meet up?

Do u mind sharing more details like price n your results pls? If possible can email,me at [email protected]

Im planning to go in July. So far I contacted Dr 楊國輝 (avail in June) and Dr Su (蘇) from 亞立山大診所 (avail in Aug). Both docs I just randomly Googled. Where is Dr Kao from? Thank you so much.

Rachy88 ........i did my revisional eylid surgry frm jueun clinic in january this year.....n i am so happy with results...so must contact them bfore u decide any dr.....he is very nice dr....always loves to listen u......i am from pakistan work in uae....a teacher