BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

so sorry I am new to this I didn't realize you had responded to my question. Still not sure how the functions work for this forum. The lines I am talking about run from the nose diagonal downwards, under the actual eye bag. Its frustrating how do I find out what surgery I need if I don't even know the part I want corrected.....

Thanks for sharing your blog btw smitten_kitten. It was real helpful!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still suffering everyday. Dr. In Chang Cho from Bandoeyes or BIO in Gangnam
did doctor switching and messed up my eyes so no one can fix them. He treated me like crap and yelled at me instead of apologizing or trying to fix it. I paid 8 million won for this botched up surgery. He did nothing that he said he would do. I have emails from his office proving this.
They were very abusive and denied the whole thing. He ruined my life. I was much more normal looking before. I don't want to post pictures but there is scars, bad shape from top and bottom and side. It is the worse anyone has ever seen.

What? Doctor switching still happens? I thought the government made clinics install cameras in the operating room to prevent this. That's terrible I feel so sorry you had to go through that. I hope you find someone who can fix your scarring problem

they had cameras but only to protect themselves. They filmed my operation but at the end of it the doctor pushed the camera away. He knew he made a mistake. When I asked him to show me the video he would not. When I asked him if he performed the whole surgery he did not say anything.He said I was ugly before and that I photoshopped the before pictures I had of myself. They took a bad before photo of me, but the after photos they took of me you can see they made it worse. He is like a god there and they just believed all the crazy things he told them. Some of the other doctors there felt sorry for me, but he just told them to shutup. But most of his staff just believed his crazy lies.

Not all clinics have cameras. Most of his clients are rich chinese and korean people, so I don't think he cared about me. He thought I couldn't do anything about it. He is the biggest cheat I have met in my life.

hi winterntht
could you pls share or pm me where you did your revision?
i needed revision too.
thx.

Your results are incredible. I love your nose! Your whole blog is very clear and helpful. May I ask if you've had v-line done before? Or were you just blessed in that department?

• 2 months later...
Hello~ i m frm hong kong and i failed my double eyelid, pitosis correction and epi surgery at grand last month.
My right inner corner is longer and too much red appears. It looks obviously bigger than the left eye. Actually the shapes of both eyes are different too...very strange....i regret having the surgeries, especially the epi one...
May anyone who has had experiences with epi revision recommends me some good doctors in korea, taiwan or japan?
I have done some research~for korea, which ones are shinseung, eve ,dr. Ahn, girin, everclinic, secrets good?
And for japan, is veriteclinic dr. Fukata gd?

Will be very grateful~
Many thanks!

Hi there, I had my eyes, nose and fat grafting done at View Clinic in March and like you also really regret the epicantho. I look really strange now and try my best not to cry whenever i look in the mirror. Doctors shouldn't just recommend it thoughtlessly as not everyone is a suitable candidate.

I know Eve, Shinseung and Dr Ahn have been mentioned in this forum for epi reversal in Korea. I'm not sure about Japan though. I am still researching and will try and share what I can find.

Hang in there and best of luck with your revision.

Chansy, u just had ur surgery less than a month~! U cant see the final result yet~! Plz stay calm and positive~!
Otherwise u will have a very hard time to overcome~!
i went to grand, the head doctor told me to do epi, ptosis correction, double eyelid and fat grafting too. actually its almost 2 mth. Though my entire face doesnt look too different frm before, the eye shapes are unfriendly, too long, unnatural and look uglier than before!~!~! Very very regret....i spent 6million krw n now i need to do revision~!
Actually i searched the chinese websites, forums...plz dun go to Bio dr. Chung....too many failed cases and shadow doctors~!
Secrets are often mentioned in soyoung. But many failed cases too, although some B&A are very nice...!
Btw, i have pm u~hope we can talk via line abt our recovery! Stay happy and there is many ppl like us~! Lets encourage one another~! U will look better soon~!

Hi Roxy64, I had similar problems like yours. I did a double eyelid surgery which are way too high and round for my liking a few years back. I was having inner double eyelid before. To be honest, many acquaintances actually commented I have beautiful eyes and look like eurasian (I am a pure Chinese). Even though my eyes not badly done, but they look "surgical". I actually miss my old eyes very much, and wish I never done the surgery, I actually want to look like Asian rather than a fake Eurasian. But since the Dr removed quite a lots of skin and fat, so my upper eye lid don't looked so fatty. I wonder any revision can be done to reduce the height without causing more trouble? Have you revise your eyelid surgery? If yes, can you share with me your experience and result? Thanks.

Hi,
I am also looking for a revision since my double eyelid surgery made eyes look very unnatural. The crease is too high and deep and basically I look worse then before the operation. I am looking for a revision, but I really don't know where to go or should I just live with this mistake I made when I was younger.

Hi, I don't want to live with a bad double eyelid job. Where did you go and which doctor? I am hoping there is someone out there who can help me,

Hi, forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong thread. :smile:

I am considering epicanthoplasty revision with Dr. Chung from Eve Aesthetic Clinic so I'm looking to see if anyone has been there for epi surgery recently.

I saw a few posts with really positive experiences so I'm hoping to find out if you guys have any other opinions about the clinic?

Thanks so much!

hi. i also have my eyes messed up by Dr charles Lee. He is the worst