BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

hi i'm planning going to korea on this 4-14 september :sad:

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you go to Hynndai? Can you tell me te experient and result?

Hi is anyone going to Korea for revisional surgery in Feb 2018?
I've finally decided to get surgery done after receiving bad surgery last year (crease too high, asymmetrical, ptosis/swollen lids).
I've made appointments to see Dr Kang at IOU and Dr Kwon and Teium. Dr Kang is my no.1 choice.
I'll be flying to Korea from Australia so feeling a little nervous!

Is Dr.Kang the no.1 in the revisional eyelid surgery? I'm already in Korea and probably will take a surgery in early Jan.

Hi there

• 1 month later...
Hi; my husband and I are going Mar 1 to 17. Will be consulting with IOU, Regen; Choi Yelp, MVP, and Teium. Hopefully we find a PS we trust and are confident in. Wish us luck. I’ll provide some reports while we are there. Thanks to all on this forum with your insight and sharing your experiences

Hi Alicia sorry just saw your reply. Did you end up getting your revision done in Jan? If so how did it go? I'm not sure if Dr Kang is no.1 but I've seen his before & after pics and liked what I saw. I'm booked in for consultation and surgery on 20th Feb. It will be my first time to Korea, I hope it's not too cold!

The stitches look good, I hope your recovery goes well! Do you have a before pic you might be able to share?

I'm getting my revision incisional DES at MVP with Dr. Seo in two days (Friday). I went to consult with him (and Teuim and Coanmi) today; part of the reason I went with MVP is because of good reviews I read here. I'll let you guys know how things go. I've been living in Seoul for 9 years btw (I noticed that most posters are medical tourists).

May i ask u if you have to pay deposite for booking time ?