BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I’ll be going in January to get a revisional surgery done on my eye as one of my eye loosened , I got the non incisional at banobagi but I’m not sure whether I go back there or go to braun!

Me and two other girls are going to Seoul in November. Two of us are confirmed on IOU clinic, and one of us is deciding between banobagi vs iou. If the three of us go for IOU, Dr Kang will be able to give a 10% discount.

Anyone keen to join us? We could perhaps bargain for a higher discount.

I am interested to join the group if there is one. Thx

Hi everyone, I am from New Zealand and had DES here 3 years ago. The result is very uneven and I would like to do revision surgery. I'm new to this forum and would like some pointers on where to start.

1. Which clinics would you recommend for revision of full incision DES?
2. How would you suggest getting an interpreter?
3. Approximately how much would revision DES cost?
4. How long in advance do I need to book the surgery?

TIA :smile:

hi there,

I will also be going in feb !! I'm also thinking of Braun , I was first into Banobagi but saw a lot of reviews saying it is factory style? how was it when u went there last year !! I also research. DA/DARPS?

=)

• 3 weeks later...
When in Feb which process will you get done? Who recommended Braun to you? I’m so torn between the two!!!

Hi me as well, planning to do my ptosis revision. Still struggling to find the right doctor cuz this is going to be my third revision.

Add me plz

Kakao id _ zillasheepo1994

Hi! I am planning to seoul in nov 15 to 24. When will you be in seoul? I am planing to do my revision too. Have you heard about MVP?

• 4 weeks later...