BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Hi can you give the details of your doctor and clinic pls

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/647083-revisional-double-eyelids-surgery/page-95
Shiyin1012,, can you please share if you had lateral canthoplasty revision???
the dry eye syndrom is pretty serious condition, very big discomfort and I am trying to understand if it can be fixed by latheral canthoplasty revision? or eyedrops only... I think I have read somewhere on the forum there were very simple surgery to reverse lateral canthoplasty but successful.

• 3 weeks later...
congratulations on a mostly successful surgery. just wondering, after your crease was lowered, did you notice if the height between your eyebrow and your eye increased or decreased? basically, if he excised any skin. my main concern right now is that there's too little eyelid space because my crease is too high.

hey, did you end up going through with this? if so how did it turn out?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi There,

I am planning to do the revisions double eyelid surgery and ptosis at the end of Sep.

It’s hard for me to make a decision between Shinseung and Yonsei first.

I consulted MVP before. Doctor said I would need Incisive double eye lid and perhaps Ptosis. But will consider during surgery. But I don’t think they can make my eye balance because doctor said I would need to practice to open my eyes using eye muscle instead of forehead after surgery.

I have 60-70% confidence of Shinseung. I had been there for consultation. Doctor said I need Incisive double eye lid surgery, ptosis plus fat injection.I can feel doctor did have expertise but they don’t have many similar cases as mine and they charge quite high price compare to Yonsei first and MVP.

Yonsei first is the one that recommended
by another clinic and they have loads of successful stories posted in the website. I haven’t been there but they replied in Kaoko very promptly with better English. And lower price.

Any comments or feedback?

Thanks.

do you have their english consultant? i found nothing in the internet, for yonsei first, just all in korean. thanks so much

MVP? I heard the price good, but the Korean girl died from anesthesia, the clip is scary, the surgeon and coordinator/nurse even laughing and watching she died. Google that clip and see, type "mvp plastic surgery death" to read and watch

Hi, The lady replied in Kakao talk has a better written English than other clinic. But when I met her, she speaks fair English. As I confirmed the surgery one week before surgery, she asked me whether I can speak Mandarin or English. On the day I arrived clinic for surgery, they hired a Mandarin translator for me. They explained all the circumstance for me, in my case, there is a high chance that I couldn’t completely close my eye lid, leaving some white eye ball but it won’t affect anything. I went for it. The doctor gave me so much confidence. This is only one of the cases he has been dealing with. He also showed the similar case before and after photo. As my surgery is not on the list for tax refund, so the clinic deducted the price for me. It is now day 2 after my revisions eyelid surgery with Ptosis. So far it went quite well. I wish my swell and bruise go away very soon. Any questions, please feel free to ask.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi dear,
My case is extremely similar as you. I'm planning to go next January. I'm still doing my research. Just wonder have you got your eyes done? Do you mind yo share some experience? ☺️☺️