BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Hi! Which places are you considering for your revision?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am consider Regen, Dream, View, MVP, Huyndai at this point, but after reading from the forum, the kakaotalk...I am getting confuse and scare...I am thinking I would only do the DES, underchin lipo and Acculift, no bone cutting

Please do more research before you go... i am suffering alot because I didn’t get the sign and warning of ghost doctor and the agent I used told me it’s just rumours. Then it happened to me and I still suffering nightmares of what I saw and experienced in the surgery room.. so I m considering to do my rhinoplasty revision in Taiwan instead. They are at least honest and never heard of ghost doctor practice there..

Thank you Candy, I will absolutely do more research. Sorry for your suffering, hope you recovered from it in Taiwan

Hope you find a good one.. i m still thinking whether to go back or find a broad certified surgeon in my own country... cos i still suffer from nightmares and depression from my surgery done in Korea..i never thought the result would be so bad and a few local doctors i have seen doesn’t want to pick up their mess done on my face...:sad:

• 2 weeks later...
So sorry to hear about this. I am going through a similar scenario. Did you decide to go with a doctor in your own country?

Sorry to hear that, I couldn’t find one in my country as they refused to pick up revision PS from people who has done it in Korea due to increased complications they have been facing from those clients like me that had botched cases from Korea .. i have no choice but to look in China, Korea and Taiwan... that’s why I suggest those of you who are going for your primary surgery should not do it in foreign countries, there is no aftercare what so ever if you need any follow-ups....the Korean clinic I went cannot even provide details of what they have done.. only what have they have charged me. Please leave me contact if you want to have some names that i have booked for consultations in Aug and Oct.

Forgot to mention, do not ever go back to the original clinic even they offered free revision or you have been told by other doctors, often in US or Canada, they would say the surgeon who has done your primary surgery know best of your nose condition etc etc but in reality you are running high risk to go for 3rd revision.. remember they couldn’t do it right the first time reflects greatly of their skills and capabilities unless you have infections or other non-surgical skills related issues. These are my two cents, and from talking to different people who are in similar situation or worse.. hope you can find a good revision surgeon!! Gd luck

Hi all. I am Male Chinese
About 14 years ago, I had a double eyelid procedure done by a beauty salon and it was the stitching method. Fast forward to present, one side of the eye, the crease is gone and the other eye have a high crease. My eyes also seem to have quite abit of fats , thus the eyelid is covering the eyelashes.

This is making me looking very tired and seems to make my eyes droopy as well. I plan to go to Beverly Wilshire in johor. The same one that xia xue did. Cant find much reviews.

1) do anyone have any experience or done with them before?

2) I plan to do the incisional method to get a permanent procedure this time and also remove fats. I had emailed Allure as well and was told that for men, the downtime will be faster, most probably because men normally opt for lower crease. Is this true?

what are the chances of a failed incisional double eyelid surgery? Plan to do it and after 7 days take a trip overseas on holiday. Will it be okay? My holiday plans are already booked thus cannot make any changes. purposely plan to do surgery about 7 - 10 days before my trip so that i can be away from work and "use" the days in my holiday to get the swell down.

Any surgeries have their risk, i also planned my nose and incisional eyelid surgery and taken two weeks off. End up i had to quit because the clinic botched my eyes and nose.(u can read my previous posts) I developed ptosis after the doctor cut too deep and taken too much fats together with muscle. One eye cannot closed for two months, and now still cover only half of my pupil. Not to make u worry but do pick a good surgeon and make sure the clinic is legit.. it was the most regrettable and horrible experience i had. Now i m desperately searching for revision...some korean clinic only interested to get you pay for your surgery and doesn’t care about you afterwards. So apart from surgical risk, you have to bear in mind that any problems after your surgery, you have to deal with it in your home country... also very hard to file complain or get immediate medical advice... so you just have to pray your surgery done perfectly and no aftercare if needed. Of cos, this is my own experience which i never imagined before my Korean trip... i was thinking to come back with new nose and improved look but in the end i wishes i have never done it..... good luck.

Sorry to hear that. It must be very frustrating and damaging.

For me I am a Male, just looking for correctional eyelid surgery. Looking for low crease and fat removal thus have to take the incisional method. In my scenario, since it's a low crease, dont think there will be any complications compared to ladies that require epi and high crease?

Thanks. Just make sure you communicate with your surgeon properly. I never looked for high deep crease.. I actually was not looking for eyelid surgery... the consultant and doc said my eyelid is droopy, i was asking for non incisional and fix the extra skins due to aging but the surgeon kept saying i need incision and promised me it won’t look dramatic... but end up it has completely changed my look and ruined my eyes.. the scar lines are so long and obvious.. and ptosis formed. It looks so weird... I woke up in the middle of my surgery and saw different other medical staff working on my eyes n nose.. I was then put on heavy drugs and woke up 7hrs after. I never would imagined that could happened to me.
Anyway, good luck on finding a good qualified clinic in Korea.. i m searching for revision but still need to wait for another few months before i could operate it again...

Please dont under estimate the possibility of scaring.. don’t believe if any surgeon told you that their skills are so good and you wont have scar etc.. incisional method always scar in different scale.. if you are young and with good skin, it might not noticeable after a year or so but for initial months, it will show whenever you close your eyes.

Noted.

Not sure why but currently I am not concerned on scarring. Maybe because once your eyes are opened, u cant really see the scars. Actually even people with natural double eyelids, have a line/crease shown when they close their eyes..so it's not too bad.

For me I am not obsessed to change my entire look, such as nose, jawline etc. Just to fix my eyelid crease that disappeared over time.