BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Hi there :smile:

So I will be going probably in Sept for revision des. Could anyone with the same experience share their experience and gave me some opinion?

So I had done non incision double eyelid and result is great (its not a botched jobs) but recently one of my eyelid seemed to come undone and the crease lowered and the eyelid line looked like its fading. I am thinking about going for incision des this time for a more permanent result, anyone had a recommendation? I just hope the doctor follow my non incision eyelid line so there would not be too much changes, is it possible to get the same (or close enough) eyelid like when I do non incision? I am also considering epi but still not sure since many mixed views about epi.

Thank you :smile:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, are u still going Seoul mid 2019?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I am going for a revision this July.
Currently I am interested in consulting with MVP Dr Seo, UVOM, and IOU Dr Kang..
Any other suggestions?

Currently my eyes look sausagey and tired and is parallel. I am interested in changing it to tapered crease.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,
I have similar case.
Any updates with those clinics?

Hi, I am planning to consul with them.
But the quote they gave me is incredibly high!
So I am not sure, I Heard mixed review about them.

Hi Jinblob23, how much did they quoted u for revision?

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Chiher,
I also plan for eyelid revision in last 2 weeks of July, as well as facial contour, can we contact?

Omg sorry to hear about your experience. Hope you would find a suitable doctor soon for the revision. I originally planned to book a consultation with MH. Now take back the idea ><

My before and after...
Did incisional double eyelid + epicanthoplasty locally in SG dec 2018.
Mine was revision blepharoplasty because first time blepharoplasty left me with a deep incisional scar on both eyelids, and the folds were gone.

Thus in the revision blepharoplasty, doctor created a fold to hide my old scars so my old scars are not noticeable anymore with my new double eyelid. So i can't choose how high or low I want my crease to be, But nonetheless the crease is exactly what I want. I only asked for deeper and longer crease which he assured me he had done so for me.

I'm so happy with my results and the doctor is extremely understanding and listen to his patients. The post op care he provides is top notch, one of the best doctor I've come across in terms of attitude and professionalism! After surgery, doctor was there for me before I was discharged, reassuring me everything was well.

Before the surgery, I had thought to go Korea for my double eyelid too like everyone else. The reason I decided to go with this SG doctor is because I knew I would be safe in his hands. I had done another surgery with him prior to blepharoplasty which unfortunately had an infection (not his fault). His team responded immediately when I messaged, and doctor personally came down in an hour time (even though it was a Sunday and he was off duty) to address my infection and changed my wound. I still remembered his words were "I just don't want to have any regrets later on." From then on, doctor and his team followed up with me daily in his clinic until my infection was clear. Hence thats the reason I took a leap of faith and did my double eyelid with him because I realised how important it is to be able to find your doctor should there be any complications post op.

So if you gals wanna did in Korea, please be careful since there are always so many horror stories of surgeries gone wrong and doctors not taking responsibility blah blah. I feel Korea is not necessarily cheaper after taking in the flight, accommodation and other unnecessary procedures that you may get coaxed into doing. Plus most of the times, these doctors are seeing too many patients in a day and unlikely to be able to fully commit to you. What if you suffer from complications too and you still need to travel all the way back to Korea? SG has good doctors too!

Thank you for info, Ting! Don’t you mind share which doctor you went with in SG? =D

Hi, thanks for writing this, i was about to go for my revision on eyes and nose there... :sad: