BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi yogi bb. I ll pm you my kakao id! I just finished my rhinoplasty at banobagi by dr lee

Anyone did revision eyelid with dr soo shin kim from real cosmetic? I really appreciate anyone to share with me. I want to revise my eyes as it looks heavy at the top. My first surgery was non incisional, epi and ptosis correction.

Ive attached current picture and old pic. I feel my eyes looks unnatural.

Hi Rachy888

Which doctor did your eye surgery n how much did you pay? When did you do it?

Your post surgery eye seems not bad n looks fine n natural :smile:

Hi Rachy,

Your eyelids look fine. What do you mean by heavy at the top

I did my eyelid revision at Real and am disappointed with the outcome.

• 3 weeks later...
So I've been following this thread for awhile now since I had a serious need for revisional on my first DES.

I can finally testify to having symmetrical eyes and finally say goodbye to my wonky eye that always made me upset!

As promised I have done all my consults and compiled my reviews of each of them. I had 4 clinics on my short list and I ended up visiting a total of 7 clinics before narrowing down my list to 2. Surprisingly none of my original 4 made my top 2 and it was also easy to strike them off based on the consults I had.
Clinics I visited: Dream, ASPS, JW, Jaedon, CheongdamU,VIP, MVP
Clinics I visited for consults after my op with a friend: Teuim, JJ, JK (Teuim post review to be added).

x

So I ended up doing surgery with MVP for both DES revision, epi, and complete rhinoplasty (bridge, tip, alar reduction). I have to say my results are great and I am waiting to get back to my home country so I can properly upload photos using my computer. I also got my eyebrows done at MVP using their call in eyebrow lady lol..

x

I'll upload some piccies when I get back from Korea!

Hi, do you have any pictures to share of your post op? I've thought about doing my nose as well but held off on that and made my eyes a priority instead. But I'm still somewhat considering it if I can find a doctor who can pull off a great nose job. Thanks!

Sorry for asking something that may sound absurd... but I am not familiar with all of the medical PS terms. How does an out-fold differ from an in-fold? I don't get that.

In-fold is like tapered and is the type of lid that tends to be smaller and perhaps shows more at the ends of the eyes

Out-fold is parallel lids whereby the inner corner and the fold don't touch

In-out fold is a hybrid and is tapered. The difference between this and the in-fold is it shows more of the inner lid and sometimes might even be slightly parallel (inner corner almost touches the start of the double eyelid..

This is how I understand the different lid types from reading online, hope this helps! I pretty much use Dr Kwons site to educate me on this lol would recommend you to read it over if you want a better understanding. Although I think many of the other clinics explain the differences too but I found Kwon easier to understand

Thanks! I asked a couple other people and I didn't fully understand their explanations... lol. This somewhat helps but I'll check out Dr Kwon's site. Maybe if I actually see pictures of examples I'll have a much better idea. I'm more of a visual person I guess. :smile:

I'm so glad there were pictures up to explain each type of fold. I guess I'm in between an outfold and high degree outfold. Medium outfold? My inner corners don't touch and my outer corners are more parallel than tapered.

Yay... lol

Hi I have similar type of crease as you and am also looking for revision to lower it. Have you decided on a clinic? How many months post op are you? You should wait because mine continues to soften at 6th month. I may do my revision at the 1 year mark.