BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

hey i dont know if i have replied to you on purseforum before. did i? did we chat through emails before? anyway yes we can discuss about this. please email me and tell me your problems so we can discuss about it =) cherryzz67 @ gm ail.com

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cherryzz

I must admit I'm not in ur same situation, but u sound like u simply can't live the way ur eyes are at the mo - in fact I think in time you'll just feel more depressed. I think revision might be the best option.

Don't want to sound patronising, but from the past 2 bad experiences, what did u learn ie what would u do differently this time? I'm sure u didn't rush a decision last time and u did ur research, I'm only asking cause maybe I didn't think of something that u might be able to give me the heads up

I REALLY hope u get some peace from whatever decision u make :smile:

Hi I am planning on going to Korea around 12/15/12 for 2 weeks to do a double eyelid revision surgery and want to visit the following clinics:

Bando eye clinic (I think it is called Bio now)
Iou clinic
BK
Banobagi

I want to significantly lower my crease and want the natural look again

If anyone is going around that time, please contact me.

Hey eyelid_revision

Sorry to hear about ur experiences but thank you do much for sharing!!! I was actually thinking of going to US to c dr Charles lee - the de that's been on Oprah and Tyra - I thought hew oils be some 'expert'. I live in Australia so the 'trek' to US would have been expensive, but didn't mind if dr lee is the guru in the field. Seems like he's not & sooo happy now I've decided to go to Korea!

Thanks again for sharing :smile:

- Double eyelid surgery in Korea
Hey girls! I want to do double eyelid surgery including widening my inner eyes and outer eyes. But I'm not sure which clinic and which doctor to go...
Mind giving me some advices?
In deciding between JW clinic, BK clinic and ITEM clinic.

hey bell,
yeah i've been really depressed but im feeling better these days because i look forward to revision but time to time i'd still think about it and sometimes i still cant decide and then i break down again. lol

um nope! my case is very different from the others. my first surgery was very successful, but went for revision cause of tiny flaws. well i thought it was a simple surgery. ended up the most regretful decision of my life. and NO i did not do any research! because my first surgery was good-.- so this is why im doing EXTENSIVE research now that sometimes is really driving me crazy. haha

oh yes! i have learnt a lot! above and beyond lol..i'd be happy to share my experience/advice with you. email me if you want, tell me what you are planning to do. my major is only double eyelid actually.LOL

my advice is, dont do outer corner. unless your eyes are slanting upwards. Dr. kwon from teiumps is famous for epi (inner corner) maybe check him out. I wouldnt go BK clinic if i were you because i've read quite a few of bad reviews about that clinic. plus that clinic is big and has many doctors, they may swap drs during the surgery and you wouldnt know. good luck =)

messaged you! =)

Bandoeye is extremely expensive. the most expensive that i've ever heard.

Wow thank you so much for your advice cherryzz !
Did you do double eyelid surgery? If u did, when an I see photo of yours b4 and after?

So happy to hear that you were able to fix your eyes. I had my double eyelid done in the US by some korean doctor in New York. My folds are super deep and assymetrical. They also have a tapered crease which I don't find too attractive or natural. I'm currently considering revision but I'm scared to touch my eyes again. Personally, I find eyes to be the most important feature on a face so I'm so scared I'm going to mess it up. :sad: Hopefully I'll be able to find the right doctor like you have.

Please please I urge you not to risk US doctors. I didn't have mine done with Dr. Charles Lee but I did with another asian doctor in New York. Not only was it expensive, the results were bad. If you are asian, get it done in asia (preferably korea/japan).

Cherryzzz,

Since I'm a new member, it won't allow me to send personal messages. Anyways, there's been a change to my travel plans. I will be arriving to Korea on 12/9 and will be staying for 2 weeks so that I can get my eyelid creases smaller (booked airfare through KAL). I've made a consultation appt at Iou, Bando eye clinic, and I'm in the process of making an appt. at BK clinic.

I received a quote from IOU but I think it's a bit high, $5,000 - $6,000

When are you going and will you be having the double eyelid revision surgery also?

Jin

thanks cherrykiss - i've crossed going to the US for surgery now. Korea is the place to get it dode - more experience and skills

:smile: