BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Think pink

It has been 4 weeks since your surgery, may I ask how's your recovery?

Tks

I forgot the name but it's the more famous one

ahh!! he's the one i'm doing surgery with ..
:hrmm:
do you know what kind of eye surgery she did??

i tried searching online for botched eye surgeries with teuimps but i couldn't find any - can you share me the link where she wrote about her eye surgery experience??

She didn't write about it, we saw it in our own eyes. It's up to you if you still want to do th surgery or not, maybe you are lucky.

Thanks for sharing and the heads up! Imagine the surgery ****ed up because of that...

*sigh* how unfortunate T.T
i'm truly worried

can you please tell me what kind of eye surgery she got??

was it the 'ptosis' ?? the 'epicantho'?? revisional double eyelids??
this would help me a lot ~~~ thanks sooo much itsumobaby

Ptosis means eyelid muscles are weak tat ur eyelid cover some of the pupil. It results in a sleepy look. Epi is a name of sugery for inner corner eyelid. Latenal is a name of surgery for outer corner eyelid.:smile:

He recommends everyone ( even the ones who dont need epi) to have epi. Did u pay for the surgery yet? You have to consider whether taking the chance of ruining your eyes for the rest of your life is more important or losing a bit of money that you can earn back is more important. I did what I can do but giving you a warning, but the rest is up to you.

Are you going for revisional surgery or primary

thanks for the reply, itsumobaby~ really appreciate it ..

yea, i've noticed that a lot of plastic surgeons recommend additional surgery that sometimes is unnecessary..

so... he messed up the girl's magic epi. surgery? how was it messed up?? scarring? i just wonder how he messed magic epi. bc he is the one who invented it?

...and i did NOT pay for surgery yet, thankfully :smile:

There's no need to find out so much if you are gona do it anyway, I just know it turned out really bad. Have you considered IOU or done consultation at IOU? There are more positive comments about this clinic. I went there a few months ago and have decided I want to do my revisional surgery there. You still haven't told me whether you are primary or secondary.

hehe, thanks goldfishintown... actually, i was asking her what surgery the girl got...
are you still going to teuim after reading her post about the girl's botched eye surgery? O_o just wondering

hey~
actually, i'm not 100% sure now if I'll do it with them, that's why I'm asking you bc this is only the 2nd bad review I've heard about Dr Kwon...

I only paid a deposit and I don't mind losing it... Knowing how her epi got messed up would actually be helpful b/c everybody has different eye shapes to begin with... So, can you please tell me how her magic epi was botched??

As for my surgery, I am not going in for revision - it is for MAGIC EPI and maybe PTOSIS CORRECTION..(therefore, i'm not going to really mess with my fold)

I've heard good things about IOU on this forum but mostly for REVISION and that's not what i need

so, please...can you give me details of how the epi was messed up?? (Scarring? Eyes too close together?) you can private message if you feel more comfortable (i tried PMing you but ur inbox is full T.T)