BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Your eyes look pretty already and no need for a surgery in my opinion

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks so much for sharing your experience! Best wishes to you!

Have seen 2-3 negative reviews.. their creases ended up too low after full recovery. Then again crease height is by choice...dr kang would have shown all examples. .I guess though

yes. i have read one bad review. read below.

''Last year I did a review on Dr. Kang from IOU and gave him a very positive review. However, my eyes have settled and I'm very unhappy with the results and have talked to many people who were dissatisfied with their results from Dr. Kang as well.
So, I'm just giving you guys heads up and I would say avoid Dr. Kang from IOU based on my experience and others. "

thank u guys ^^ i appreciate ur advice~

thanks for sharing the above information about IOU. May I know if you or anyone know anything about the following clinics: 1) Chungdam U (Dr. Yang); 2) Dream Clinic; 3) Migo Clinic; 4) Cinderella; 5) Designer.

There are so many clinics in Korea and it's so confusing to choose among a sea of clinics.

Thanks again for sharing!!

I see. Thanks for sharing. The crease height is a personal choice, but doctor's recommendation is very important because they probably know what height looks best on which face. Anyway, tough choice on the surgeons.

good luck on the surgery thinkpink!

I would like to thank mldaven, Juicy and Jin ! You guys have been really sincere and helpful.
I really appreciate your time and effort for writing the reviews.
It's life saving. =)

Thanks for sharing the information on the consultation. May I know about how much Dr. Kang charges for your surgery? What are the names of the other clinics that you visited? Best of luck with your surgery with Dr. Kang tomorrow!!!

I've done my eye surgery at IOU, and the doctor showed me some pictures of different eyes and made ​​me choose how many millimeters lower the eyelid.
He also advised me the one that, according to him, was the best for me.
I'm very happy with the results! :smile:

Hi TwiNnie, would u mind to send your B&A to my e-mail [email protected]. I'd ugly eyelid surgery in the past which I m determined to get revision but am afraid to go to the wrong doc again. Keeping my finger crossed. Thanks.

did anyone here did epi reversal before and mind to share with me your experience? So far there are only one or two people shared about their epi reversal with Dr Ahn and also Dr Chung from eve plastic surgery, but i didnt get to see their before/after photo.
My epi scars is quite serious and i really need a revision.
So i really hope anyone who've done it or know any plastic surgeon who is good at epi reversal can email me [email protected]
Your help would be greatly appreciated! Its life saving! I've been so down everyday ever since my epi surgery:sad: not to mention that i got my double eyelid revision done badly in taiwan as well:sad: