BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Really appreciated. Im also same, thought after the double eylid surgery, i can share with ppl who keen to do double eyelid or who want to become pretty. Because of that ppl who recommended me to that CHina Dr and i failed in surgery, now i shame to share anything bout surgery to my friends :sad:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got same feeling as you. Once we decided that clinic then nothing stop us only consult with that clinic. But as i research some forums, most of ppl advice try not only consult with one clinic when you are in korea. You should consult 3-4 clinics, at least you can listen 1st what Drs advice only you decided.

Hey girl, better consult atleast 3-4 clinics as you can. Since you're stay at your friends house, i think you should stay longer a bit, try to take your time to consult with their Drs who're specialst on revision. Most of ppl rush back cause the hotel fees in korea is very expensive. So better take your time if you're able. Hope to hear your good news.

Hey girl, if you really need more choices, pls help me try to consult at JW plastic surgery and share with me how the consultation :P

Haiz...Actually i'm from Malaysia, our money currency is very low compare to others contry like Europe or Singapore. For for those who staying there, the money to surgery at korea is not a very big issue. example: 3000USd can revise double eyelid. WHich mean in Malaysia 3000usd is bout our money 10k just to revise the double eyelid @@"

For me it's super expensive...but i have no choice as well, cause in malaysia i believe no such of Drs are specialized in revisonal surgery.

I got a chinese friend who working n her b.f is korean. She got a friend done non incisional mehtod at one of the PS. And she said she is happy with the result. And she said one of her friend who did at I WANT PS (pls note this is just sharing, not a advice) has a good result. Anyway, the point is...........their are primary double eyelid. Most of us looking for a revisonal surgery >-<

Hey girl, if you go to Korea, IF you got pass by JW PS, can you consult with JW PS on behalf of me, pls? Actually this clinic is my 1st choice, but....im still thinking cause surgery in korea is very expensive (im frm malaysia, due to the currency, our ringgit malaysia is very low) But i really hope someone can help...As i heard frm my friend said if you reach Apu-jeong most of the building are surgery clinics. So, if you got pass by...if you willing...pls help me to consult n see how the Dr. Thanks a lot...

Hey Vinna, just notice is you cause i i remmbr your email address. I been email to you n asked for the revision of eyelid. Do you remember? You did told me that you are going to consult at Dr John Lee. How is the conclusion? Will you go to Korea as well? Pls keep an update.

Hey there, are you went to consult at JW PS or OZ and IWANT PS clinics?

I also heard some forum talk bads bout this clinic :sad: But only heard ya... not 100% true.

Why you need a translator? They charged you? If yes, better dont. Cause most of the surgery clinics nowadays they have their own clinics translator for english, chinese....etc available.

Hey girl, can try to visit JW PS on behalf of me. Pls dont get me wrong, actually JW PS doesnt like Dr Kang (I saw Dr kang website, very specialized on revison double eyelid, but the result dont really what i want) Howevr, after i saw JW PS website for revision, is very attract me. But the photos of revision are not much, it's make me worry as well.

Hey girl, mind to share where you did your surgery? I can believe korea Dr skills is so poor just for a primary double eyelid *sad*