BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Hi hi,

Snowcup and Juicy88 are no longer in seoul. Think it would be best if u read thru all messages in this thread..

All the best! :smile:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont u think u will be asking a lot for people who don't know you to consult on behalf of you? Other thn that, it's not possible to consult with a doc on behalf someone

I am sorry to be rude but I have to say I don't really understand your English, maybe u can communicate in another language?

If can, dont try to revise the double eyelid cause i saw yours double eyelid line is quite balance. Just need to take time to let it looks normal n subside. If i have the cure like yours, i dont think i'll re-do again. My case, 1st dr did it with both double eyelid unbalance n revised by her again, and now become more worse...*sad*

Hey Deepeyes, i'm so sorry cause i took almost 1-3 days to finish all the thread :P
Beside, i'm not only read this forum, i got read other forums as much as i can. I'm quite worry if the revision is failed again :sad:

Hey there, i'm so sorry cause my English is not that good. Hope you don't be angry. I think most of ppls here are willing to share their experiences doesn't matter if my English is goods or bads. Between, i'm from Malaysia. The reason i asked to consult on behalf of me, which means just consult with that DR bout revisional of double eyelid and let me know whether that Drs are nice, good or has good experiences or not. I'm admire for those can go korea for revision. For me, because of money issue (currency exchange) i need to think twice n planning.

Beside, i can communicate with other languages. Do you understand chinese? Mandarine? Cantonese? Hokkien? Malay? or Hok Chew?

Sorry to learn abt your condition. Guess you are very desperate and worried just like all of us here in this forum.

Appreciate your advice. I used to have double eyelids and although I may seem to have the minor issue amongst all given my current crease height. I could not accept it as it looks too mark and unnatural and this makes without make up is impossible now which kind of defeat the purpose of doing the surgery to begin with. Everybody is telling me it will heal but I understand my skin n tissue is attached to the levator muscle now meaning depth won improve except for crease height during this crucial healing period. :sad:

I guess what you meant was not asking people to represent you for consultation. Due to your budget issue, you are requesting any kind soul whoever is in Seoul to make a visit and consult with JW and in terms provide that feedback to you. However because you have not read all messages, I had recommended you to read thru to avoid all these unnecessary miscommunication. Having said this, it could be difficult like what itemosubaby mentioned. Everybody here has different perceptions and opinions of which clinic and dr to consult and each situations could be different. Revision eyelid surgery is so important and nobody would want to bear that consequence of recommending a clinic and dr in this manner.

Wishing you the best of luck in searching for a good dr and may all of us here be blessed with good revisions and looking fantastic again, one day! :smile:

Your message makes me so emotional... I cry when I read it. You are so kind to new Purse Forum people. :smile: Is not easy because we feel so lonely with our bad surgery. Thank you very much to helping does who are so desperate to get back our beauty and we all want to be happy again with our life.

Thanks my dear.. We are all in the same boat.. :smile:

Hi, I'm currently looking for a good eyelid revision Doc in Korea and came across your thread. I'm really glad you got your eyes fixed cause now.... I feel like I want to have mine revised as well and it's bothering me cause I hate it....

If you could please give me more details about your experience.. or maybe some before/after pix... that would be awesome!

I'm new to this thread so not sure how to msg privately to give U my email.

Please help!
Thanks!

I've done a bit of research on him (thinking about getting Asian blepharoplasty) and from what I've read, everyone who has gone to him was pretty much satisfied with the results. Granted there's some swelling during the recovery period, but it looks really natural.

Have you had a consultation with him yet? I'm curious as to how much the quote for the surgery is.

HI i will be going to Korea in early June again for my revision surgery with DR kang IOU clinic, have you decided which doc to go with for the revision eye lid surgery?

• 2 weeks later...
wow ..IOU is so expensive! Must be a typical korean doctor who charged korean cheap cheap and foreigner high high.. Definitely will cross out this clinic

Thiefcat, didn't you have eyelid surgery at Teuim a few months ago?

Revisional surgery is generally more expensive than primary surgery. A couple of other forumers indicated Teium and BIO quoted higher estimates to them than IOU so I'm not exactly sure. It probably depends on all of the specific procedures that are needed and discussed.

It's definitely worthwhile to consult with all of the clinics before making a final decision, not just for the estimates but more importantly so you'll have a better understanding of your specific situation and what each clinic can do. Ultimately, you have to balance the cost factor with choosing the right surgeon for your needs.