BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Yes I think so. I say the grated fat stayed and my eyes look pretty much the same as a year ago.

I do not think my eyelids were parallel before revision. I think it was close to tapered. Or at least that was what my first eyelid doctor was trying to do.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Thanks for coming back here providing post results feedbacks.
Really appreciative! You gave us a lots of confidence here and letting us see light at the end of tunnel.

You did revision at 4 months after primary right?
May I ask if u ate any Sinnech or Bromelain as you had mentioned swelling was very minimal

Yes I did my revision at 4 months post-op from primary eyelid surgery. I took Sinecch during revision procedure and also used arnica cream for bruising.
Good luck !

thanks for your reply =)
just wanna share some thoughts.
i realize you did ptosis correction too. so im thinking maybe ptosis correction could be the reason why your eyes looks plummer or maybe its fat grafting. or both.
anyway I hope your fats really lasted and will last forever =)

hi there,

can u please tell me the name of the doc who did ur eyes at migo clinic? i'm going there for consultation ><

There only one doc who do eyes, if u mention my name I m sure he will definately back off. He tried to hide from me last time when I went back to see him.

hi, i dont think you need ptosis correction. it looks just fine to me.

gah >< how terrible - so sorry to hear that he's avoiding u and not helping u fix the problem
i am definitely going to skip consultation
thank u

You have big round eyes...you don need ptosis but your right eye is very slightly covered up.but it could be angle of photo taken.

I just met up with Dr. Kang from IOU as he was going to be my #1 surgeon that I planned on seeing. My heart feels like he is the best for revisional surgery and told me that there is a 95% chance that it will be successful. He was spot on telling me my crease is 6.5 mm and would look best at 5mm. I consulted with allooooottttttt of surgeons and Dr. Kang seems the most honest. You can just tell he cares for you and will do his best. Every surgeon I had a consult with told me my case is VERY VERY difficult for eyelid revision, but Dr. Kang assured me my surgery will be what im looking for and he will fix my overly swollen sausage lids. If anyone is looking for a revision Dr.... Dr. Kang is the guy. Ive been researching for a whole year and have only heard positive things about him. Other Dr.'s know who he is too, hes very famous. When I came to Korea I was expecting the price to be aloooott higher then what I was quoted at. Yea its on the high side, but not compared to what people are paying on purseforum. I had my cousin (local Korean) with me who did all the talking. They really do charge you more if you're a "foreigner" because they want to make money off of you. I really did get mine for cheap with Dr. Kang. I also stopped at Pintagui which is across the street, my heart didn't feel that Dr. would perform a good revision surgery and tried pushing lateral canthoplasty, lower bleph, and other things I didn't need. I wouldn't recommend going there.

If you're planning your trip to Korea with Dr. Kang he said a majority of dbl eyelid cases is 5 days for stitch removal. I will get my surgery on June 3 with him. Can't wait to have my surgery. As many may know I had a horrible experience with Dr. Kenneth Kim from California. I literally felt tortured during my operation cuz I could feel every cut and everything he was doing. He didn't give me anymore numbing medication when I was crying soooo bad while he was soing the operation. What a horrible man... Everything came out assymetrical and right when Dr. Kenneth Kim removed my stitches he told me I will need a revision. crazy right? DO NOT GO TO DR. KENNETH KIM at DREAM PLASTIC SURGERY. I have contacted many others with botched/triple eyelids. He put me through hell and I want to save others from going through the same thing.

I agree 100% how you described Dr.Kang ^^ 95% is very high!Good luck! I'm sure you're in good hands :smile:

It seems Dr. Kang gets lots of good reviews from this forum. Has anyone heard of any negative reviews on him? I hope not, but just to double check?

Also for eyelid review, has anyone heard about Cinderella, Designer clinic, or Dr Yang in Chungdam? Please share your research or experience if you have heard about them.