BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Hi, there should be several of you that have done surgery at Korea by now. Could you share your experience with the doctors and clinic? It would be greatly appreciated. God blessing.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi,
if one has "slight" ptosis, do you think it is necessary to get ptosis correction when going for revisional double eyelid surgery?

it is "slight" according to the doctor but i don't see any drooping to be honest - what do you guys think?

and i'm thinking of going to dr. kwon - teuimps .... has anyone gone to him for revision?? if so, can you give me details, pls? thanks

Hello,
Is there some person who have undergone surgery with IOU's dr Kang send me some B/A pictures.
I'm thinking to have my surgery with him, but when i look at his website, the B/A pictures aren't in my taste. I often think before is better than after.
Actually i'm considering only him because only dr Kang and dr Kwon from bio saw i had a problem with upturned eyelashes. But dr Kwon has quoted me 4millions for revision and 8millions if i also want ptosis correction (wich is needed according to them) Dr kang quoted 5-6millions.

In my opinion, there are plenty of great doctors in Korea who will do awesome jobs if this is your first time eyelid surgery but not many doctors can be great at revision eyelid surgery. So, please be very careful of choosing a revision surgeon. I had my revision eyelid surgery with Dr. Kang from IOU a little over year ago and I am very grateful for him giving me a normal life back. I totally trust his skill as a great surgeon. Good luck to you all !

Good luck with your revision surgery. Dr. Kang did a revision on my eyes a little over year ago and I am very happy with his work.

I really hope you could have a successful revision with Dr. Kang in Korea and improve your eyelids significantly, so that you can move on with your life. I feel so sorry for what has happened to you. I've been in your shoes and feel your pain. My first eyelid surgery doctor was the same as yours. I was left with a very unsatisfactory outcome like overcorrected ptosis, very asymetrical creases and high folds. Dr.Kang improved my eyelids significantly and I no longer cry from eyelids. Good luck to you!
I do not come to this thread any more after a successful revision. I used to live with this thread. How funny is that

its really great that you came back and gave another review after a year! thank you! =)
can i know if the grafted fats are still there after a year? cause according to dr.kang he said 80-90 percent will stay for good after 3 months.

Also, was your lid parallel before surgery?

thanks! =)

May I be incredibly rude and ask you for your email so I can ask some infos about dr kang?
I will really appreciate it!!!

I'm happy to see your reply and that you are still satisfied with your result :smile: ! I had the same procedures operated by Dr.Kang too in March this year but I had scar revision as well. I would like to check with you on your healing progress if you don't mind! my email is [email protected]

Now i'm 2-months plus post op and my more severe eye is still pretty swollen and the crease still look fresh. I'm not sure if I'm a slow healer. But Dr.Kang did say my case was severe which will take (much) longer to heal.

a forum member recently just updated me with her eye revision which she did at eyemagic 8 months ago. up till now she's still unable to fully shut her eyes and she has been facing dry eyes problem and blurry vision. dr.lee blows her off and says he has other patient to take care of. thats just so irresponsible!

i'm writing this to give everyone a heads up!

Thx for the heads up, very kind of you

Hello all,

I am now over 5 months post op after my double eyelid revision surgery and I think I am pretty much healed. I know how you all are feeling because I was very unhappy with my eyes for years because they were so round and big. This forum gave me the courage to go to Korea by myself and get the revision surgery to lower my creases. I am very happy with the results.

My advice to you is to meet at least 2 doctors for consultations and go with your instinct. For me, although Dr. Cho may have been a lot older and more experienced, he did not have many before/after pictures of his revision surgeries when I visited his office for a consultation in December. And more importantly, his remark to me about why I wanted to make my eyes smaller if I lived in America and how I should fit right in because my eyes are big, knowing that it took a lot of effort to fly all the way to Korea. I knew that he wasn't the right doctor for me and there was no way I would get a revision surgery when he seemed so non-chalent and uncaring.

Dr. Kang had LOTS of revision surgery pics in his album at his office. He also showed me more picture examples of his patients from his computer as well. I also liked how he treated me, with respect and making accomodations for me by allowing me to have the surgery at 7 PM the next day after the consultation since my time in Korea was limited. I visited his office almost every day or every 2 days after the surgery for 2 weeks while I was there so that he could check up on my healing process. He is very caring and my experience with him has been great. I wish I would have known about him sooner!

I don't visit this thread much and will probably not do so for a while due to my schedule so if I don't respond to your messages, I am not ignoring you. I wish you guys all the best, and good luck to you all~

Juicy88,

Hi, how are you? You and I corresponded via email before your surgery before. I recommend using a gel called "Genteal" night time pm in your eyes before you sleep. It will help with your dry eyes. I will email you off site sometime later to catch up with you.

Thank you so much for making time to post this. It is certainly thrilled to learn you are very happy other the results. Your valuable insight and contributions really helped many of us here. I saw your post at page 30 and it really provides a lot of info including dr Kang blog and photos. Take care and all the best to everything you do.

Thank you so much for making time to post this. It is certainly thrilled to learn you are very happy with the results. Your valuable insight and contributions really helped many of us here. I saw your post at page 30 and it really provides a lot of info including dr Kang blog and photos. Take care and all the best to everything you do. You will be fondly remembered by us here! :smile: