BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Hi Midaven,

I'm new here.
I'm so happy for your good result.
Would you please kindly share your photos to my email [email protected]
I really need more good result with Dr Kang from this forum.
I am going this June with my sister and my mom.
All of us will do the same thing double eyelid revision.
Your photos result will help us a lot.
Thanks in advance!!! :smile:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Deepeyes, the size is great but honestly is to deep for me. I think you should wait because you just have your surgery... Which PS did your surgery?

If your PS used the classic technique you will be good!

Thanks Vinna.
I know it's just been 4 months but usually crease will come down and not the depth cos it is attached to one of the eye muscles.

Dr Kang just reverted to my email. He said too deep too and recommend I do surgery 2 months later.. But I am determined to do it but a bit scared now..

Thanks.
No.. I did not do it with dr Kang. Cos my left eye I did it twice.
I think after one month with make up should be fine. I had make up after 16 days and went photo shoot n it was alright..
If I decide to do revision maybe we could meet up ;)

Ic...yes I think you should wait at least 6 months to do re-surgery if you thinks it's necessary.
Hope you will get your expectation result in short time so you don't have to redo again.

In June it is 6 mths. Are u looking to increase or decrease crease height?

It attached to the skin.
I have the same problem like you and other things.
I will go in August to Korea to consult with PS and after make the decision because I'm so scare but I don't want to live with eyelid like this to the rest of my life... Hope we will find the best PS or our revision.

it looks a little deep and sausagy(just a little bit)
it also seems like your double lid looks darker than the other area.
your eyelashes are turning upwards, which makes the pink area(inner part) exposed and this makes your eyes look rounder.
this is probably caused by the fixation done on your lids. it can be fixed i guess.

wait for another 2 months to see the final result. sometimes that few months does make a difference.

Oh my god! You are so observant.. thanks for the advice..
I will wait till June. :smile:

snowcup~ where did u decide to go at the end then? anyway I wish u luck with the revision and a good recovery!!

Hello everyone! I have not read through this entire thread, but wanted to let you all know that I am having revisional eyelid surgery (my 3rd surgery!) here in the Seattle area in a couple of weeks. I first had my eyes done when I was a teenager by a surgeon who did not know what he was doing. I then had them done again when I visited Korea in 2005 to get my calves done by Dr. Park. Dr. Park's colleague revised them, but my main problem is that I suffer from ptosis in my right eye. The revision did not correct the ptosis and my folds are uneven. I will be having them done again by Dr. Philip Young in Bellevue, WA. I am confident he will do a good job and will post my results here.

Hello Ashmi99, I just went through Dr. Philip Young website and honestly I don't like the pictures. But I sincerely wish you good luck with our revision! :smile: